Willow

Willow

A Story by Greven
"

A story spawed from a conversation that was strange, so it turned strange. There is really no point in this story, but I guess it does show that true love can spawn in the strangest of ways.

"
He was ready, oh he was so ready. He had found her weeks ago; she was standing at the waterside, looking so lonely and sad. He had walked up to her, sitting down next to her, he had talked to her. She didn't say much but he was sure that she listened, and he felt that it helped her. He came back the next day, and he met her there again, her beautiful figure looking out over the river. They talked again, just talked for hours on end, and when they ran out of words they just enjoyed each other's company. He first touched her on the third day, he hid it, just casually brushed against her as he walked past her, and he didn't think she had noticed.

Her name was Willow, they spent every day together, meeting at the riverside every afternoon, just sitting there looking over out over the water together. As the days passed he moved closer and closer to her, slowly gaining Willows trust, he didn't want to scare her by moving too fast. A few days ago he had finally touched her again, they had reached second base, as the saying goes.

He could barely sleep without thinking about her, about willow, the lonely beauty, always so sad. He knew her every curve, every imperfection, he knew everything about her, and how he longed for her, how he longed to feel her rough skin against his own once more.

Tonight would be the night tonight their love for each other would be eternally bound through the act of love. He got ready, he brought flowers, beautiful roses, as well as a bottle of premium water, Willow was pure and clean so of course she didn't drink alcohol. He dressed up in a nice suit, he would treat her to a great night of romance before making love to her.

She looked so beautiful as he met her on the riverbank as usual, the moonlight shun upon her making her so eternally more beautiful than ever before. He sat at her side as they talked and drank the water. He leaned against her, as the night passed on, reaching up every now and then to caress her beautiful green hair. As the moon stood high on the beautiful night sky he took off his jacket and put an arm around her.

"Are you sure you are ready for this?" he whispered, as he slowly removed his shirt and his pants. He stood naked, pressing his body against hers as a yelling voice cut through the night's peaceful silence.

"What the hell are you doing to our Weeping Willow!?"

© 2009 Greven


Author's Note

Greven
Dendrophilia is the attration to trees and that is actually true, google it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my god! That was great!

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hahahha that is sooo cool and hilarious.
As usual your comic timing is dead on perfect. Your writing is taught, proffessional and slick.
Loved it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 6, 2009

Author

Greven
Greven

Egtved, Denmark



About
Well I am 19 at the moment, been writing since I was 16 or so. I dont know what else is there to say? I enjoy Manga, have been doing some fanfics, and I write some strange and sometimes twisted storie.. more..

Writing