Grilled Town

Grilled Town

A Story by Grilled Town
"

OUR VISION IS TO INTRODUCE THE AUTHENTIC PAKISTANI CUISINE TO FOREIGNERS AND SATISFY THE CRAVING OF PAKISTANIS LIVING ABROAD WHILE MAINTAINING QUALITY AND HYGIENE.

"
OUR VISION IS TO INTRODUCE THE AUTHENTIC PAKISTANI CUISINE TO FOREIGNERS AND SATISFY THE CRAVING OF PAKISTANIS LIVING ABROAD WHILE MAINTAINING QUALITY AND HYGIENE HALLMARKS AND BECOMING THE EPITOME OF STANDARD AND TASTE. WE ASPIRE TO DELIVER THE TRUE PAKISTANI FLAVOR TO ALL.

© 2022 Grilled Town


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This fool has not a clue of how to write ad copy. Firing is too good for him. It's so bad that drawing and quartering comes to mind.

Sent to the address you can get here:https://grilledtown.com/contact-us/
*****************
Someone, who is an awful writer, is spamming the Writers Cafe website in your name, and posting it in the area reserved for the stories and poems that writers want comments and suggestions on. This is unethical, inconsiderate, and pretty stupid on their part, because the vast majority of members don’t live in your country.

So...they’re annoying the members, making the site less fun to use, and accomplishing nothing useful for you. Yet you’re paying to have it done, through your internet provider, SEO company, or advertising agency.

Add to that, that the writer has not a clue of how to present an advertisement. That matters, especially on a writers' site, because annoyed members will post negative reviews of your restaurant if it continues.

So won’t you please tell them to stop?

You can view the exceptionally poor quality of that spam here: https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/grillledtown/2822237/

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
1 Review
Added on July 8, 2022
Last Updated on July 8, 2022
Tags: resturant

Author

Grilled Town
Grilled Town

karachi, sd, Pakistan



About
OUR VISION IS TO INTRODUCE THE AUTHENTIC PAKISTANI CUISINE TO FOREIGNERS AND SATISFY THE CRAVING OF PAKISTANIS LIVING ABROAD WHILE MAINTAINING QUALITY AND HYGIENE HALLMARKS AND BECOMING THE EPITOME OF.. more..