Whats Wrong With America?

Whats Wrong With America?

A Story by Joey Johnson

Whats wrong with America? If a person was to listen to listen to any random person on the street, they would hear a half million things that are wrong. Everybody knows that President Bush has messed things up. That the American bussiness charges to much for everything. The children of America are running wild. Truth is everybody knows this, but what is really the matter with America is the people that doing the whining!
You have a country full of people that want to gripe about every little thing that goes wrong in their lives. Yet they don't want to get off their butts and do something about it. If these people would take some time to fix the problem, then we might actually get something done. Plus, these whiners might actually get some brains by doing something.
Somebody that has a problem when something happens, doesn't bother to hear what is behind it. They just start going off on the person that they feel is the cause. Pay attention people you might learn something. Learn the facts before you start blaming someone.
America's problems are not what people think. If we as a people would get off our butts we could fix the problems. We are a whining nation, full of idiots that want everything handed to us!

© 2008 Joey Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with a lot of what you are saying here. Stop the whinning and get off your butt and do something - know the facts... Truth be told, I may get up on the soap box every now and again, but I do my research before I start my serman...

There are a lot of things wrong with this country - and I just hope some change starts soon -- I am all for a change - I do what I can -- but I am just one voice, and while it is a start - it is still just one tiny voice in a sea of deafness.



Posted 16 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on February 12, 2008

Author

Joey Johnson
Joey Johnson

Amarillo, TX



About
I enjoy writing. Never went to high school. I also hate it when people compliment what I do without seeing the end results or they are afraid they will hurt my feelings. more..

Writing
Faith Faith

A Poem by Joey Johnson


Decay Decay

A Poem by Joey Johnson


Twisted Twisted

A Poem by Joey Johnson