The Voyage of Yestermorrow

The Voyage of Yestermorrow

A Book by groisht
"

Scarabaeus is the head of the Scarabs. He carries himself in the manner of a character straight out of Shriekspeare. His gaze is penetrating, yet gentle, kind of like a golf club handle.

"

No Chapters


© 2014 groisht


Author's Note

groisht
“Clouds, or something like clouds, populate our hearts. They are alternately swelling and evaporating as we await the coming dawn. Just because we cannot see them does not mean they are not there. An unseen cloud will one day bring rain, and as a result of that rain, a village floods. A village of the heart, that the sinews of your body have spent a great deal of time and effort populating. Just like the clouds in the sky, the clouds in your heart are always moving, like cows moving languidly from one side of a field to the other. Clouds that take many forms, morphing as the winds of your attention guide them. Clouds that are propelled by a phantom vortex, a horse on which you ride towards a distant, as-yet-unblemished dawn. Your eyes, pincers, shell, and the void beneath the shell, is the carousel around which the clouds revolve. This carousel of clouds is your spirit’s voyage. Take it lightly, scarabs, but be sure to grip tightly the reins. For the rays of the Fourteen Projections must be able to see through these clouds if we are to collect the good dung.”

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on February 1, 2014
Last Updated on February 1, 2014
Tags: scarab, clouds, void, heart, life, existence, wisdom, strange, time, future, past, present, dawn, distance, chicken

Author

groisht
groisht

United Kingdom



About
I will end the misery here. more..

Writing
Dazed Dazed

A Poem by groisht


Marriage Marriage

A Poem by groisht


Hair Hair

A Poem by groisht