Young Love

Young Love

A Story by Smiles:)
"

the problems with young love

"
Look at them. They can't be no more then eight. Holding hands and kissing. Way too young. I don't like relationships. To think I've never loved or had and one and I never did anything like them two. At least not til I was sixteen. And I never had young love. Well, to think, I did have one.
                                         FLASHBACK!!!! 
      Third grade. Matt Hesnot. I got off my brightly painted bus with a frown on my face. His words hit me like a soft breeze on a hot, sunny day. "Why you crying silly?" He was remarkable. "My mommy wouldn't give me a cookie for breakfast." I sniffled and cried with every word. "That's it? You can have my cookie at lunch today if you sit with me." Once he said this I just smiled and quickly said, "Yes!" 
       The next day, he was crossing the street, and my bus driver didn't see him and he died. I balled my eyes out for four days when my mom took me to his funeral. All because of young love and a cookie. 

© 2011 Smiles:)


Author's Note

Smiles:)
I guess you could say it's true.... But Matt didn't get hit by a bus.... he moved to Nebraska and i never saw him again.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My heart still broke... Even with the comforting Author's note...

Posted 12 Years Ago


thats sad whether it be he died or he moved, still hurts...tragic end to a love story sometimes their the best ones

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nicely done short tale of young love ending badly. I really like the way you penned the theme.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2011
Last Updated on November 27, 2011

Author

Smiles:)
Smiles:)

peatonica, IL



About
i like pie and I'm 26 years I enjoy making people thinking I'm weird and I like drawing, singing, and writing very short story's. I have diabetes and my name is panda, well not really panda people c.. more..

Writing
Your Poem Your Poem

A Poem by Smiles:)


My Feeling My Feeling

A Poem by Smiles:)