Misspelled feelings

Misspelled feelings

A Story by guessiwaswrong
"

I can't wrap my mind around it.

"
-I dont even know what tpo think anymkre. I wish i knew the truth. not what you say is the truth, but the actual truth, deep in your mind, in your heart. What you really think about. i know you're afraid of love, and i cant beat myself up because of it. but i do, because its easy to forget that people are different thanm I am. you're a different person and i need to understand that to understand you. you're so hard to read. 

people will tell me things, put ideas in my head. things like... oh, he was doing this to make you jealous, or oh, he was looking at you all night. and i get in my head. in my damn head. i create these ideas, these fantasies about the realirties that only exist in my imaginaton. they all have onee thing in common - you. always you. ddamn you.

i think you do like me. knock on wood of course, but i feel it when i mnake eye contact with you. you're scared. no ones loved you before. i could loive you, i can love you, and worst of all,i think i do love you..

© 2017 guessiwaswrong


Author's Note

guessiwaswrong
I purposely ignored the misspellings. I want this writing to be as raw and real as it can be. No bullshit here. When i wrote this, i was pouring everything out any my fingers were flying across the keys so fast that i didnt stop to correct misspelled words. So here you have it - my thoughts on your computer screen. I couldn't get any realer with you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on May 7, 2017
Last Updated on May 7, 2017
Tags: self, love, confusion, scared, sad, him

Author

guessiwaswrong
guessiwaswrong

chicago, IL



About
Not sure what I'm doing now, or what i'm going to do, but im trying my best. sometimes writing is the best cure more..