First date sex

First date sex

A Story by Guys and Other Drugs
"

First date sex; a mistake or an epiphany?

"
Sex and dating. When we think of those two words, inevitablely we think of a bunch of rules of what we are supposed to do and what we are not. Somehow, we are taugh by society that those two activities are not meant to be involved. We have plenty of sayings telling us not to have sex in the first 3, 5 or 10 dates. They say the other person won't buy the cow if he gets the milk for free. However, what if the milk is outta this world? Does sex in the first date magically makes you a w***e and dooms that possible relationship for good. Is it because in the first date you're supposed to get that mind-blowing kiss under the rain or in the front of the door? Or is it because is it possible that the other person isn't mature enough to shut out the remarks made by his friends? Are we really that insecure to care about that other people say or what other people think is the right thing to do? 

What if sex in the first date is the only possible result for an incredible huge amount of chemistry between two strangers? What if those two strangers really like each other in a situation where their inhibitations have gone away along with their clothes? What if they are mature enough to know that sex doesn't mean the end of something unnamed? What if sex gives you that hint that tells you to run away now before it's too late? 

Sex is after all like 40% of every relationship, sometimes even with some kind of friend's, right? If not, why the hell not?! And there also the waiting, if you wait too much time, expectations come in the way. And most of the times expectations lead to dissapointment. There's too much pressure and not even naming every president of America would help too much for the cause. 

No, I'm not saying every first day should end in sex. All I'm saying that sometimes it happens and there was no way to predict It. It can be good, it can be bad, although it was damn fun. If it wasn't, the walk of shame is just the price for trying. Who wouldn't like a hung prince charming?

© 2012 Guys and Other Drugs


Author's Note

Guys and Other Drugs
Please, help us with new topics and ideas for future articles.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

423 Views
Added on February 27, 2012
Last Updated on February 28, 2012
Tags: #sex, #dating

Author

Guys and Other Drugs
Guys and Other Drugs

EAU CLAIRE, WI



About
We're two friends in our early twenties writing things you'll love. more..

Writing