Heart is a lonely hunter

Heart is a lonely hunter

A Story by Guys and Other Drugs
"

There's only two types of guys out there, ones that can handle me and they ones that are scared.

"
Players. We say we hate them, we think we wanna be them, we deep down love them. If you're in our twenties and single, we act like a player. We go out, we seek for fun, we enjoy that expression saying 'just because I'm alone it doesn't mean I'm lonely'. We probably like our friends better if they are good friends with a hint of a player. We know when someone likes us we are probably not gonna like them because they are the reflection of those 'reachers' we once were and wants nothing to do with. Being a player makes it all so easy! It's like the cure of most of our problems and it damn avoid us other problems!

However, as Nelly Furtado once sang, all the good things come to an end. It all ends when you find a better player! 'Tis the player that knows things, knows when to make you wait and still not stand you up, knows when you call you babe and call you my friend, knows how to break you down and has a smile that makes you say yes to every single crao he asks - no, seriously, mine has taken a sweatshirt, a t-shirt and a bandana!. The one big problem is that when realize about it, you're more hooked up on him than Lindsay Lohan on alcohol.

Honestly, there's no cure nor way to know what's gonna happen. There is something you can do though: to be aware of them for the next time. They show up just when you're in a tricky place and try attack when you expect them to do so the less. Be careful, they're worse criminal than you, they steal heart to heart stealers like us.

© 2012 Guys and Other Drugs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Added on April 20, 2012
Last Updated on April 20, 2012

Author

Guys and Other Drugs
Guys and Other Drugs

EAU CLAIRE, WI



About
We're two friends in our early twenties writing things you'll love. more..

Writing