The boy who painted the world gray

The boy who painted the world gray

A Story by Argentinum
"

Not much to say, it's a short story about a boy who everyone likes and loves, suddenly a tragic incident changes everything.

"

The boy who painted the world gray


there was once a blonde little boy, his hair as beautiful as gold. eyes as the ocean, ones you could drown in if you looked to long. His hands so pale and fragile, wrapped around any toy. the boy was named Christian, and his parents loved him dearly. “Go on and play now my dear” said his mom so dearly, cleaning dishes then the house. she was always so busy, up and down the stairs she ran, and Christian’s eyes they followed.


Every day at twelve he greeted the neighbor next door, he bowed so elegantly and said “good day Ms. Rover how is Mr. Rover doing?” she always replied with the brightest smile and said “oh my dear he inside sleeping, like he’s been doing the last two years, resting on the fireplace.” little did the boy know Mr. Rover passed away, two summers back as the fall came to take him. Ms. Rover took the paper and walked back in, her crooked back and fragile legs, had trouble keeping up with the years.


The boy was always home by six o’clock, but things were different this day, no one had seen him, no one had heard. the little boy he fell down the hills and on the road. where a trucker was driving his last of his eleven miles. sleepy and tired the trucker’s eyelids felt like led and he doozed of a second. the little boy came rolling and the truck struck him down. stuck in fear the trucker ran, he drowe and drowe never did he stop.


that night Mr. Rover came out to play, he showed the little boy home, wandering in the town hand in hand they saw them grieve. Christian’s name written on the stone next to Mr. Rover. he spoke with the dark and soothing voice “well we should be going.” the fall it came and claimed a life, little did the townsfolk know the little boy christian were to paint the world gray. because everyone knew his blonde hair, his blue eyes that were like the ocean and the fragile little hands wrapped around any toy. not only did his parents love him dearly but so did the townsfolk.

© 2015 Argentinum


Author's Note

Argentinum
Please ignore the grammar mistakes, I just wrote this quickly. Every thing will be fixed sooner. please what do you think about my story? share your thoughts please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this is like a treatment to a really good book,
you should turn it into a long form story about a
little boy like this that does something and ends
with his father coming to get him, figure out a good
story around these points because its really well written :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

this is like a treatment to a really good book,
you should turn it into a long form story about a
little boy like this that does something and ends
with his father coming to get him, figure out a good
story around these points because its really well written :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 11, 2015
Last Updated on May 11, 2015
Tags: sad, loneliness, death, ghost, gray, dark, darkness, rain, fall, summer, joy, happiness

Author

Argentinum
Argentinum

Trondheim, Sør trøndelag, Norway



About
16 year old girl from Norway, I love to both read and write I draw and listen to every kind of music but rock is the preferd genre. I also play football (soccer) and I am studying to become a marine b.. more..

Writing