To The Person I Never Met But Loves Dearly

To The Person I Never Met But Loves Dearly

A Poem by Chynna Co
"

This is a letter dedicated to a very special person in my life.

"

Your fingers that brushes down through mine as we slowly lock them together. Your arms that wraps me in a warm embrace as the light of dawn filters through the curtains. Your voice that whispers to my ears the words only us knows. Your smiles and laughs that seep naturally in every crack of moments. Your brown eyes that encompasses my wistful mind and splintered soul… Let them linger.

For just a little bit more before I open my hand to a gap that was tainted by your smooth hand; before my body shivers from the absence of yours in the coldness of the witching hour; before my ears are satiated by the sound of the whisking fan; before my fragmented days are robbed by the hustling devoirs; before I blink to your evanescent image that brings me back to my old cream-painted walls.. Let them linger.

Let me weave you in my whimsical utopia. Let me wreathe you in my every solitary confinements. Let me safely keep you in the quintessence of my waning heart. In my rusted frames of memories where you quietly sleeps, I’ll drizzle you with a litter of unwithering lovely dreams of you and me, of us… until heaven permits us to meet.

© 2017 Chynna Co


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

95 Views
Added on July 1, 2017
Last Updated on July 1, 2017
Tags: letter, love letter, love

Author

Chynna Co
Chynna Co

About
I'm a poetry and short story writer who takes inspiration from the sound of rain, music and events in my life. more..

Writing