Is this the end?

Is this the end?

A Story by Erik Hirsch
"

Have you ever felt like you've messed up something bad where you felt like you couldn't fix it?

"

My darkest fears seem to appear closer to me.

Last night was quite simply the most frightening.

I feel as though I have lost the one person in my life that helped move my heart from a deep dark pit of dispair to the light that she provides. I can't quite figure it out. Everything she does is beautiful. I'm scared of leaving her.

My heart so badly wants to be with yours.

I can't keep up with the lost time and I don't know why the words I want to say prove otherwise and can't seem to make sense.There's something about you that is love. This high speed clock races to the end, it's something that allows me to lose so much.

I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry I really am. My heart is exploding with sadness.

If this is the end I apparently did a good job of it.I'm so sorry.I need you so much but if I need to let go, I'll reluctantly let go and back down for your happiness.

I always make mistakes, one of the things I try so hard not to do.

The things I want to say just make me fall to pieces.

If you want me out please tell me I won't like it but if it makes you life easier I'll do it.

I love you more than words ever will express.

© 2012 Erik Hirsch


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on March 27, 2012
Last Updated on March 27, 2012

Author

Erik Hirsch
Erik Hirsch

London, Bromley, United Kingdom



Writing