something I miss...

something I miss...

A Story by H
"

this is the story of losing something that I took for granted, and only realized how much I needed after I lost it.

"
she glided through her childhood, like the ripples on the ocean top wonder onto the shore. Innocence in their presence and only purity in their intentions. Beauty within every step she walked, while her eyes smiled in the presence of the people she loved, and the certainty of the love she received back.
Happiness in all her doings, and worries of only which color of pop to cool her blushed cheeks from the blazing sun, which filled her running days with joy.
The years ran by and the ripples on the ocean top faded, what was left of that scenery was the war. The war between her insecurities and the demons in her head, which consumed her. 
The darkness that became her transformed her days into years. From painting yellow suns in the corners on papers, traveled into becoming the art on her wrists. The smile that she offered the people in which she didn't believe loved her, was a set of white teeth from ear to ear. But when you look closely, you notice that with each smile she forcefully gives, her eyes tell the story of the sorrow she hides beneath her untold tears.
What do I miss you ask?
I miss painting my suns in the corner of papers.
I miss choosing the red pop, before they were taken. 

© 2017 H


Author's Note

H
this piece of writing is what I feel most people expirience during a specific part in their lives, as most people go through rough times. Sometimes we all want to resit time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
Added on September 9, 2017
Last Updated on September 9, 2017

Author

H
H

Writing
Abused Abused

A Poem by H