It was a mistake I think pt 1

It was a mistake I think pt 1

A Story by No One Said It Was Easy
"

Short personal story. No names will be used for privacy reasons.

"

January 24 I lost my mouth virginity. Is it weird that I remember the date and the fact that it took 16 minutes to finish? Yes, it is now that I think of it. You see the thing is I grew up blasting people who had sex or performed any sexual acts and I also believed that you should wait until you were married to do anything sexual.

*I know such a saint. I'm definitely rolling my eyes right now*

You see this guy isn't just a stranger, oh no I couldn't go suck someone that I would never have to see again. I just had to go suck my brother's best friend and my friend's old crush.

*I know I sound so hoeish and pathetic. I promise I’m not that bad of a person*

You see it all started when he posted a picture of his very attractive body and I literally stared at it I knew I had to I have him.

*And when I want something I won’t stop until I get it. I shouldn’t have in this situation*

We started talking as friends and we flirted here and there but nothing too crazy until I told one of my friends how much I thought he was cute and she told me to just go for it. The thing is I didn’t want to date him I just wanted to experience this beautiful guy. After we casually talked for a bit we started talking about hooking up with people and who we thought was attractive, which lead to us playing truth or dare and he dared me to suck him off.

*I hate when people dare me to do things because there's a 90% chance I will do it*

I was just like yeah sure whatever you say but I was honestly scared shitless. And when he sent me the dick pics I knew there was no going back.

© 2017 No One Said It Was Easy


Author's Note

No One Said It Was Easy
Feel free to leave any comments, bad or good.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on February 20, 2017
Last Updated on February 20, 2017
Tags: Love, Drama, Oral, Mistake, Bestfriend, Brother