Is Search engine optimization Dead in 2014?

Is Search engine optimization Dead in 2014?

A Story by hamnaabobaker
"

What do you think about SEO in 2014.? Would it is deficult or it is easy.

"
Current Trends
You will find a number of trends that have began in 2013, and will likely continue through in 2014, which anybody who's thinking about Search engine optimization will have to be conscious of.  These trends are very vital that you track, plus they all appear to become pointing in direction of encouraging website proprietors to consider to begin their audience, and also the ratings will quickly follow.  Listed here are a couple of from the trends with Search engine optimization to understand in 2014:

Content Marketing - Moving forward, any web site that wishes to get at, and turn into, towards the top of the SERPs have to have top quality content the site visitors may benefit from.

Social Networking - Increasing numbers of people are utilizing social networking to locate websites to go to.  The search engines like google are comfortable with this, and therefore are integrating many social indications into how they rank sites.  Search engine optimization experts will have to correctly implement social networking marketing, that won't only bring customers in the places to waste time, but in addition helps enhance the ratings within the SERPs.

Supplying Value - This can be a fairly vague trend, but it's essential none the less.  Whenever a site provides true value to site visitors, they'll return over and over.  Additionally, they'll spend longer on the website and also the overall bounce rate will disappear.  All these factors will BloggingGate unquestionably assist with the SERPs associated with a site in 2014 and beyond.

Mobile - Search engines like google know to the fact that a quickly growing number of individuals are searching from mobile products.  If your site doesn't have a great mobile interface, it'll suffer within the SERPs.

Backlink Quality - While back-links will always be essential for optimisation, their me is rapidly altering.  Previously, simply getting hundreds of 1000's of links is needed drive a website in the ratings.  Today, however, poorOrhigher quantity links can perform much more damage than good.  Links from related sites, however, tend to be more effective than ever before, and really should be considered a primary tool for those SEOs in 2014.

Places that Search engine optimization is Dying

While overall, Search engine optimization is not likely to die in 2014, you will find things that Search engine optimization experts did previously, that will be either ineffective or perhaps detrimental moving forward. These regions of Search engine optimization will be dead in 2014 and beyond, and it's important for anybody participating in Search engine optimization activities to prevent them no matter what:

Link Bombarding - Using automated tools to construct 1000's of back-links to some site continues to be frowned upon for a long time, but has held on being an Search engine optimization technique by a few for a lot too lengthy.  In 2014, however, this tactic should finally die out completely.  Anybody who still uses this tactic moving forward won't only be keeping it alive, they'll be killing their very own site.

Link Systems - You will find a variety of backlink systems available claiming to have the ability to build links to sites instantly, without Google or another search engines like google discovering.  The truth is, however, that with time, Google keeps finding them and devaluing their links.  Over time, these kinds of link systems result in a lot more damage than good, and that's why they'll drop out of favor and lastly die in 2014.

Content Spinning - Individuals have lengthy attempted in order to save money and time if you take existing content, and taking advantage of software to ‘spin’ it by altering words around, thus which makes it unique.  While you will find some good programs with this available, not one of them are perfect.  Additionally, the search engines like google have become better at discovering this kind of factor, which eventually ends up harming the ratings from the site.  Content spinning will (hopefully) die in 2014.

Pr Release Junk e-mail - Among the Search engine optimization methods which was quite hot this year-2013 is pr release distribution.  Everyone was posting press announcements with each and every blog publish they provided, or every time they were built with a good dinner.  It had been very efficient, however , got beyond control.  Google has largely devalued these kinds of links, and it'll only worsen in 2014.  While top quality press announcements for truly important occasions continue to be important, pr release junk e-mail is certainly on its deathbed for 2014.

© 2013 hamnaabobaker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on December 31, 2013
Last Updated on December 31, 2013
Tags: SEO, BloggingGate

Author

hamnaabobaker
hamnaabobaker

Honesdale, PA



About
Gary has been an author since age six when he wrote his first sentence, 'The man was on the ship' in Mrs. Dunn's first grade class at PS 105, Bronx NY in September 1973. By day, he currently resides .. more..

Writing