The main differences between e-cigarettes and tobacco cigarettes

The main differences between e-cigarettes and tobacco cigarettes

A Story by hamnaabobaker
"

Anyone who has ever smoked tobacco cigarettes and e-cigarettes knows that there are many significant differences.

"

Anyone who has ever smoked tobacco cigarettes and e-cigarettes knows that there are many significant differences. E-cigarettes (also called vaporizers) have become the preferred replacement for tobacco for many smokers around the world. The former is a healthier solution which contains none of the harmful chemicals that come with the latter.



The first and one of the biggest differences between the two types of cigarettes is how they work. E-cigarettes for example, vaporize the liquid in the filler which contains nicotine. This happens when a person takes a puff which in turn heats up the coil inside. Unlike tobacco cigarettes, the vaporizers produce absolutely no smoke and therefore are not harmful to you or the ones around you.


Another key difference is the taste. All smokers know the bad taste tobacco cigarettes leave in the mouth. However, e-cigarettes are quite different as their liquid fillers come in a variety of flavors which include mint, vanilla, blueberry and many more. No smoke and flavored fillers also mean no more tobacco stink. The only real problem people face here is choosing one flavor as there are so many of them.


A significant difference between tobacco and e-cigarettes that must be mentioned is the effects they have on people’s health. E-cigarettes are relatively new and they are still being tested all the time. Despite what some people in the tobacco industry want us to believe though, there is no proof that e-cigarettes have a bad effect on our organisms. This is mainly because of the lack of tobacco smoke which poses the biggest threat for smokers (and the non-smokers around them). Many of the numerous chemicals that can be found in tobacco smoke are known to cause cancer and more specifically - lung cancer. The water based vapor coming out of your e-cigarette, however, cannot really hurt you.


It is also important to consider the effect that both of these cigarettes have on our environment. Smoking tobacco cigarettes is one of the most common ways to unintentionally start a fire. This is bad enough when people burn their houses down, but it gets even worse when a fire starts in the forest. Cigarette buds also seriously pollute our environment. It is important to note that the nature of the e-cigarettes eliminates the risk of starting a fire. For the most part, vaporizers are made of recyclable materials and the fact that you will only need one means less pollution and less cigarette buds on the streets.


The price of e-cigarettes compared to buying packs of tobacco ones is also significantly lower. Many people have reported huge savings mainly because a vaporizer only requires an occasional change of fillers and little to no maintenance.


Some of the health benefits of smoking e-cigarettes from esmokespot.com are well-known, but some still remain unknown to the majority of people. It’s not so much the use of vaporizers as it is quitting smoking tobacco, but many people have said that they feel way more energetic than before and sleep a lot better after switching to e-cigarettes.

© 2014 hamnaabobaker


Author's Note

hamnaabobaker
Anyone who has ever smoked tobacco cigarettes and e-cigarettes knows that there are many significant differences.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on August 23, 2014
Last Updated on August 23, 2014
Tags: cigarettes, Lifestyle, newage

Author

hamnaabobaker
hamnaabobaker

Honesdale, PA



About
Gary has been an author since age six when he wrote his first sentence, 'The man was on the ship' in Mrs. Dunn's first grade class at PS 105, Bronx NY in September 1973. By day, he currently resides .. more..

Writing