Love For You Only..

Love For You Only..

A Story by hamu
"

( this is a true story and an incident which actually happened to one of my dear friend ,

"

It is never known when you are in love or when it will knock your heart, sure it is the most beautiful  feeling anyone would experience"

Sue smiled at herself in front of the mirror , true she wouldn't be the most attractive girl in the town or stylist but the most simple girl..Born to a moderate family she has two  brothers in  her family. She always is the one who do everything alone .. the most she listen to her heart, live in her  imaginary  world. It did not struck her like Gold when she first felt the feeling for her prince. He was a common guy.  A guy  she use to see around with  her brother. Did not even think for once  that she would feel the lovely  feeling about him.

Eric , her brothers best friend  he was the first ever person Sue ever felt that way. She is not sure, when or how but it was a unique feeling , and special  too, and she so much  wanted him to  be her prince charming.

It was after her sixteenth birthday. Like the other girls the only person  she shared her secret was with her sister like friend. Who  always laugh at her madness. Sue & Emma thought of a plan to stalk Eric. Sue was a bit hesitant at first because he was her brothers closest,  she was a bit nervous if  he finds out he would kill her . Emma encouraged her calming Sue telling it was for fun and no one would find out . Sue was happy  & excited . but she did not  show that to Emma thinking of the way  Emma would react to that . Emma helped Sue with everything she wanted to know about Eric. Every single information she finds for Sue is priceless for Sue. She bundled them in her heart. She always wished she can  get the chance to talk  to Eric . tell him  how she feels  about him but always her mind stops to the thought of awkwardness which  might arise. Emma always blame Sue telling she is too good and  too caring about others feeling or what others would think .. but then  also  Emma used to  stalk him for Sue , sometimes Sue wonder how Emma get to know about all those Valuable information’s about Eric . whatever it is  Sue thinks Emma is a Genius  and stays happy for the things she get to know about him.

Days passed.. after two  Years later  Sue started her higher education.. Eric used to be a year older to  her & studied in the same school.

After months of good information’s Sue got , It was a day  Emma’s mood was completely off. “I have news”, Emma looked down  “yes “ Sue said in  a  hyper way and came rushing towards Emma , Eric has a Girlfriend…

Sue was completely still . Emma saw her friends face went pale and slowly  Sue started to cry…. 

© 2012 hamu


Author's Note

hamu
This is my first attempt , and i know there would be a whole lot of mistakes but I am a book lover plus i love stories , so i am giving it a try ( thanks :) )

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

based on the reviews i would like to continue this short story


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on August 27, 2012
Last Updated on August 27, 2012
Tags: love, honesty

Author

hamu
hamu

Writing
Love For You Only Love For You Only

A Story by hamu