That Person.

That Person.

A Story by Hannah
"

Just a thought.

"

Sometimes the world produces a person who makes the other ones seem a lot less noticeable. In no saying that the other people are less important or less valued, but this one just gains your whole view. You know that person. I’d hazard a guess to say that everyone has one. I think it’s actually very important to have someone like that, whether they’re necessarily a realistic goal for you to have or a never-ending fantasy. These people have the ability to make us happy by simply existing- that’s powerful. And, oh god, do I love that feeling. I also think the best part about having this person in your life is that no matter what happens with them, whatever altercation might occur, that feeling never goes away. It may fade a bit in intensity but it always lingers. I think it’s important to remember this person on your worst day because they might help you see clearly again- to remember what it feels like to smile just that little bit bigger. This person is there to help you through life, the good, the bad, the ugly. All of it. They’re kind of like that little light in the dark- if you’re not looking closely enough it may seem small and minute, but when you focus on it, the darkness disappears. 

© 2013 Hannah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

To consciously define "role-model" took effort... in a good way and cause,

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013

Author

Hannah
Hannah

Australia



About
Hello fellow writers, I'm Hannah. 19. Student. Aspiring writer. I've always loved having a pen in my hand- it's always worked as a sense of clarity for me- but I decided I wanted to get serious abou.. more..

Writing
Oops. Oops.

A Poem by Hannah


Asleep Asleep

A Poem by Hannah