Old School team are tackling this project seriously

Old School team are tackling this project seriously

A Story by haoxiuyun
"

117 stated that they had offered Jagex an alternative which was to remove their project when Jagex had released theirs, and also giving Jagex "collaborative oversight" over Runelite HD's visual style.

"
We hope that the news about the fact that Jagex as well as the Old School team are tackling this project seriously is something that you are excited about however it could indicate that we have to insist that you close down your own personal project."

117 stated that they had offered Jagex an alternative which was to remove their project when Jagex had released theirs, and also giving Jagex "collaborative oversight" over Runelite HD's visual style.

"They did not want to be open about it," 117 said. "I am beyond disappointed and frustrated with Jagex and am so very sorry for this long journey that I'm unable to give you the opportunity to share this idea with you. The mod 117 has been working on doesn't appear to violate Jagex's rules for third-party clients, but the Runescape developer has announced that it will be reviewing the guidelines next week to include references for projects that affect the look that the game has.

Original Runelite developer Adam1210 posted his views on Reddit in which he said that the ability to allow Runelite HD to continue would be a huge benefit to the future updates that are made by Jagex.

"I am also adamantly against including it in the "third parties' guidelines," Adam1210 said. "Most of them are trying to determine where the line is between "quality of life] and cheating is and I'm sure that most people agree the current guidelines are a fair depiction of that. Also, it helps keeps sic the integrity of the game.

However , there isn't any disadvantage in any way to better graphics that only impact users when you turn it on. Therefore, this is simply a misapplication of guidelines. It's an inconvenience for everyone involved and I'd like to see Jagex could think about it."

A few players in this Runelite HD project have taken to the town square of Falador, a capital city of one of Runescape's principal kingdoms. The goal was to have an anti-government protest that is similar to the one World of Warcraft players held in July. The players can be seen in the linked video posting an open-ended text message criticizing Jagex for their decision and hashtags such as #Free117. Another video shows additional players "marching" out of Falador Square.

If you want to know more about OSRS Gold ,you can visit rsgoldfast.com

© 2022 haoxiuyun


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on August 15, 2022
Last Updated on August 15, 2022
Tags: OSRS gold, buy Runescape gold