Into The Music

Into The Music

A Story by happygorlxx
"

A short story about a school shooting in Illinois.

"
I am just going to class like any other day. I usually have great attendance, but I’ve been feeling off recently. I’m late for class, but I don’t rush because I don’t care. While I am walking through the halls, there are some cold winds. Probably just the windows, what else would it be? I get to the door of my class. I open the door and lean over while scurrying to my seat. I don’t exactly feel up to listening to a lecture for three hours straight so I guess I’ll listen to some music. I rarely ever listen to music, I’m not all that into it. I take out my earbuds and start to unravel them, having to untie some knots on the way. I plug them into my phone which is now playing a song that nobody else listens to, a very underrated song for what it is. I prop up my head on my hand as I start to close my eyes, drowning into the music. I can feel the air coming through the windows and it feels so nice. I heard a subtle “BANG!” over the music. My side starts to feel weird... I open my eyes to see my classmates all shot, limp over their desks, it’s horrifying. I slowly look down where I then realize what that feeling was in my side. I was shot. There was a lot of blood rushing out of my body. I turned my head to see a man with a mask on pointing a gun straight at my head. I started to feel dizzy… everything was a blur. As my eyes were still wide, looking at the man, my music slowly drowned out until everything went black with a bang.

© 2020 happygorlxx


Author's Note

happygorlxx
Is the concept intriguing?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on September 20, 2020
Last Updated on September 20, 2020

Author

happygorlxx
happygorlxx

madison, AL



About
Hello! I am just a beginner writer. I love writing and it is definitely a hobby of mine. I love to write short stories and occasionally longer ones about romance. I write about other genres, too, but .. more..