Falling for You

Falling for You

A Story by HappySad

Through friends we found each other. Within a short while we became inseparable in the best kind of way. We’d escape and would lose ourselves in conversations for days.  It was months like this before we went out on a date. It barely felt like we needed it. Our friendship was endless and we have already done dinners and more.  But in the end there was something. A simple kiss. My god was I nervous. You made me feel like I’ve never done it before. There I stood not trying to shake. Your beauty left me breathless. Your sweet scent left me mindless.  I went for it after I defeated a never known kind of shyness. You put your tender lips on mine in return. My heart leapt through my chest. That simple kiss will forever be timeless. My darling, my dear. We were like that for years. Hands held together as we moved forward and became stronger. Years felt like nothing we could have done it for longer. Then one day we had another date. It was a small table seated for two. I was waiting a half, one, then another hour…I would have waited forever for you.  A phone rang from my coat. My god was I nervous. You have been late but never that late before.  The call from her mother left me breathless. I could do nothing but shake. I couldn’t believe that it was true. A treasure was taken from this world. 

My darling, my dear even after all of this time you took me so high that I’m still falling for you.

© 2018 HappySad


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Mesmerising!What an unbearable,sad ending.You built up a beautiful love story which makes the ending all the more difficult to take in.Nicely written.Well done!

Posted 6 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Life is the fastest rowing boat in the universe!!
Is it true with you HappySad?

Posted 6 Years Ago


A very sad ending to the story. You led the reader to a wonderful story of love. I liked the slow and easy pace in the story. Thank you for sharing the amazing story. I was hoping for a happy ending.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 19, 2018
Last Updated on April 19, 2018

Author

HappySad
HappySad

MN



About
"Be careful of the Clock. Time Captures the Past." Writing is a Passion and Sharing to me is New. But beware of what you write. Because if a word can be used as poison, then a single piece of wr.. more..

Writing