Manipulation

Manipulation

A Story by hardeep sabharwal

Manipulating Others


Is it in human nature?


Manipulation is though not a so common word but if you talk to any one, he/she will definitely tell you that once in my life a situation arose and someone ( very near or known) tried to use me taking advantage of my situation, and will tells about his/her weaknesses and bravery while facing such situations, and mostly these situations as described by the people are most humiliating moments of life,
On the contrary if you ask anyone," Have you manipulated anyone in your life? "
Ninety nine people out of hundred will say, No, Never,
I can't even think of manipulating any one,
So the question arise that if no one is manipulating others how we all faced manipulation once or more in our life .
Last week a Facebook friend of me told that she got a contract from a paying website as a senior writer, I was in need of work, so I asked her if she can help or guide me about such work as I also need work and money, she gave me her number and asked me to call, very politely she talked to me on phone and told me that definitely she will help me by paying for my article, she gave me some topics, and I wrote, next day she sent SMS that call me on this number after three hours, so I called, and she gave some more topics, in the very evening she gave a miss call, though it was little strange for me, but then I felt as she is helping me, it is natural that I spent money on phone calls, so we discussed a lot more, and that was a good discussion .
Two days later when I opened the net and searched for the website, I was shocked to see that the article I wrote was published under her name, I was so upset, but somehow I remained calm, I just sent her a msg and asked, please send me the links of articles.
And her reply was, " Links?????
But perhaps she understood that why I am asking so, her email arrived after a while with some terms and conditions (!).
Your writing is not so good( On phone I was a good writer) try writing in my style, I will pay you 30 paisa per word ( on phone it was 35 paisa ) and you will remain a ghost writer as the website has contact with me not with you ( on phone we discussed three times but she never told once that she will use all my writings under her name )
I replied her that I am definitely a bad writer but still I don't want to be a ghost writer, I have just asked her for help as we sometimes ask friends .
And her reply was, I tried to help you as a friend only because for me your financial need was the first priority . No client would simply give work so I thought let me help you to get some payment first and then by the time you brush up your writing skills I would directly request clients to give you individual work. You clearly mid understood me . Anyway the God almighty knows the real fact and that is enough for me.
I simply closed that chapter, but it gave me an example that how we deliberately we want to use the people who are in adverse condition pretending that I just wanted to help him . Perhaps God Almighty know the real facts .

© 2016 hardeep sabharwal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't know.
"On the contrary if you ask anyone," Have you manipulated anyone in your life? "
Ninety nine people out of hundred will say, No, Never,
I can't even think of manipulating any one, "
The above lines are a good question. I believe I manipulating people without knowing. We were manipulating by elders and parent. I like the blog today. Made me think. Thank you my friend for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


hardeep sabharwal

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Sir
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.
Its really very difficult to judge a person.. sometimes I feel humans are worse than animals.. you can judge by the appearance of an animal if it is gonna hurt you or not, but this surely is not possible in case of humans...I wish your article reaches the right ears....

Posted 7 Years Ago


hardeep sabharwal

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Anurag ji
Let me tell you this Hardeep Bhai, in life we should develop the eye of a jeweller as far as judging people are concerned. God tests you in your desperate times. Once you pass that test you know " Jale so kundan hoye". Have faith in yourself and dump all the garbage people out of your life. They are not worth your time and trust. Always ask yourself....you will always find the answer from your soul as I know you are a good man and this incident is a learning experience, not just for you but for everyone.
"Things which do not love you back, do not love them"- It includes money, fame and success. They ought to be your slave never master....and then you are the king of the world.

Posted 7 Years Ago


hardeep sabharwal

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot dear for your support
This angers me. You should not have been treated this way.

Posted 7 Years Ago


hardeep sabharwal

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2016
Last Updated on June 24, 2016

Author

hardeep sabharwal
hardeep sabharwal

patiala , punjab , India



About
Hardeep Sabharwal describes himself as person of few words. He is one of millions of middle class Indians who do not have any ideology; they only want to live a peaceful life. The thing that hurts him.. more..

Writing