important thoughts

important thoughts

A Poem by harnegon

 

There are so many down sides to life that I can see. I feel terrible, words really cannot describe. By no means do I think that it’s pointless to think positive and look on the bright side, people who say that annoy me, with me it’s the opposite actually. I think about death, and the huge possibility that there is no God or afterlife, and it just makes me feel f*****g ill, and I always think; I wish I was happy, not as in putting on a smile in public and things like that (which probably makes it worse), but truly happy. There are certain people I know that appear to be genuinely happy, and unlike me I think I can tell that they really are, and I’m jealous to be honest. I often think about how nice it would be to have the sort of mind that doesn’t have to think about death, personal appearance, social problems, virginity. All that s**t, all the f*****g time. I am not ‘big-headed,’ but I do think that I understand a lot about how everyone’s mind works and how to ‘read’ people (probably because of all the time I spend trying to figure out my fucked up mind), and I am intelligent, and so what annoys me most is that I do not understand why I feel the way I do and I know that life can be a brilliant thing. I fully understand that life is to be enjoyed, and there are so many reasons to enjoy it and so many things in the world that are enjoyable, yet every day I look at the negative side of things, I think about death and how even if heaven was real any sort of immortality would in itself be torture (life is a lose lose situation), I worry about my unpopularity and insufficient socialising with females (even though ‘deep down’ I know that I am not unpopular and some girls even find me attractive and sexy), I look in the mirror and get angry and feel dissatisfied (again, even thought I know deep down that I am quite attractive to some people), I think about my friends and get unhealthily angry with them for a reason I don’t know, I get even more emotional when I think about people I do not like, and sometimes I even think about suicide and worrying s**t like that which I would probably never do. Again, the reason I would not do that is not because I don’t feel bad enough, but because I am very intelligent and can see the things in life that should be great fun and I just hope that one day soon I will break free of whatever illness it is that is ruining my life. On a positive note, I try hard to experience real happiness whenever I can, and I try often to see the reasoning of religion. Hopefully one day I will be happy and feel genuinely convinced by the theory of God and heaven. I will finally be at peace WHEN that happens, (positive thinking, haha).
This is how I feel: I WANT TO MEET A LOVELY GIRL THAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY!!! I WANT TO LOVE MY SOCIAL LIFE AND COME AWAY FROM SOCIALISING THINKING ‘YEAH, THAT WAS GOOD, I AM HAPPY!!!’ I WANT LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND FEEL PRIDE AND JOY AT MY PHYSICAL APPEARANCE!!! I JUST WANT TO BE F*****G HAPPY RIGH-F*****G-NOW!!!
So you see, I’m not being silly and irrational, I am just depressed, very badly I think.

© 2009 harnegon


Author's Note

harnegon
swearing

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on January 27, 2009

Author

harnegon
harnegon

newcastle, United Kingdom



About
16, not weird, lol, i just like thinking hard more..

Writing