15 Brilliant Hacks that Never Go Wrong

15 Brilliant Hacks that Never Go Wrong

A Story by harrymiller866

Pinterest it and you would know. Without a doubt, Pinterest has become a very famous platform among all the individuals seeking some life hacks. Whether it be a DIY bridal shower arrangement or ways to make pretty cards, Pinterest has it all. The other day, I had the chance of visiting appliances cover brand to shop the most discounted home covers as I can’t afford to waste my time or getting covers every time something gets damaged. I have to focus on my clothing brand and my fashion lineup

A lady, by mistake, spilled coffee on her clothes and I rushed to her telling her how to get rid of the stain. Clearly, she hadn’t heard of the hack before. Well, if she would have been an active Pinterest visitor, I am sure she would have come across many useful hacks. Anyway, that made me realize that many do not even know what Pinterest is. So, here I am today sharing some brilliant lifesaving clothing hacks with you.

Hide those Undies

One problem that every woman faces is her underwear’s impression showing off rather prominently dare she wear a light colored pair of tights. So, a better alternative for women is opting for strapless undies. It protects you from all the eyes that would glare at your underwear showing off while you not having to go commando. So, the next time you wish to wear any legwear that fitted, you know what you are wearing under it, doncha?

Shave Your Sweater

Well seems like shaving is not only meant for men’s facial hair, after all. You can bring the razor that you use to shave your rather hairy legs to get rid of the fuzz balls on your old sweater. Because let’s come to this mutual agreement that the fuzz balls make your sweaters look ugly and old. You can also use the to shave it to perfection. It makes you sad to see that a piece of clothing that you spent money on is no more than attractive. Well, you do not need to worry as you can always shave the fuzz balls off. It works!

P.S. be gentle while doing so. You do not want to tear your sweater off.

Baking Soda

Have you ever noticed that your running shoes smell really bad when you take them off? Apart from being unpleasant to the nose, the smelly shoes give you feeling of disgust. While there is nothing much that you can do about your sweaty feet, you can shoo the smell away from your shoes. All you have to do is put some baking soda in a piece of cloth, wrap it and place it in your shoes overnight. And wait for the magic to happen.

Remove Gum from Clothes

The best way to remove the stubborn gum from your clothes is to apply ice on it. Rub ice on the area that has been attacked by the gum. Once the gum is cold, you can easily peel it off of your piece of clothing.

Ketchup the Cleaner

There are times when the silver jewelry starts losing its color. As the color fades, the jewelry becomes less attractive. While it may sound crazy but you can actually bring your silver jewelry back to life again with ketchup. Just take a piece of cloth and put some ketchup on it. Rub it on the jewelry and look at the shine that it brings to your jewelry.

Bleach Stains? Not a Problem

Have you ever had the experience of ruining a shirt with bleach stains? While you can actually get rid of them by covering them with a permanent marker.

Hair Straighteners as a Collar Iron

Men take notes. If you ever struggle from the issue of an un-ironed and untidy collar, look no further. Here’s the perfect hack for you. Get hold of your wife’s straightener and use it to iron your collar. You can thank me later.

Fix those Zippers

Nothing is more annoying than a zipper that would not close properly. Well, you can fix them using crayons or candle wax. I am not lying. It is real.

Shaving Foam as Make-Up Remover

If you have ever (by mistake, of course), put make-up on your clothes and have found it difficult to remove it, you are not alone. However, a perfect hack to get rid of these stubborn stains exists. Resort to the shaving foam to help you do so.

Water Widens Shoes

If you think your favorite pair of shoes does not fit you properly anymore because you could not take it easy on the calories, then here’s a hack for you. Fill your shoes with water and keep it in the freezer. You can also cover it with if anytime, hot and cold isn’t functioning properly. They will expand and the next day you can wear them comfortably.

Jeans that Don’t Fit

The most annoying piece of clothing to shop for is a pair of jeans. It is time-consuming and if you want to save time the next time you go jean shopping, here’s a hack. See if the jean fits around your neck. Because if it does, the chances that it fits your waistline are high as well.

White for Red

White wine helps you get rid of the red wine stains on your clothes. Remember the next time you go out drinking with your friends.

Window Cleaner

If you want to clean your patent leather, look no further than your kitchen. The window cleaner will clean your patent leather too.

Talcum Powder for Oil Stains

Talcum powder helps you get rid of the oil stains that you might have on your clothes. Sprinkle powder on the affected area and leave it overnight.

Lemon Juice for Odors

If you suffer from armpit odor, make lemon juice your new best friend. Spray a little lemon juice and let it work its magic.

Hope you find these hacks helpful.

 

 

© 2019 harrymiller866


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on April 10, 2019
Last Updated on April 10, 2019
Tags: fashion, hacks

Author

harrymiller866
harrymiller866

Brazoria, TX



About
My name is Harry Miller, and I am a Web Content specialist, Travel enthusiast and Blogger. I write for many well known blogs and try to present my critical take on the latest socio-cultural trends tha.. more..