Ali Abdullah Saleh has a God father

Ali Abdullah Saleh has a God father

A Story by heshmat
"

Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has just ended its 13th summit in Turkey. The summit that enjoyed the participation of many leaders of Islamic countries was considered as a great success for

"

 

 



















OIC members should freeze the assets of all authorities of the Iranian régime.

 Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has just ended its 13th summit in Turkey. The summit that enjoyed the participation of many leaders of Islamic countries was considered as a great success for the region. Talks mainly focused on terrorism that is the most deadly enemy of the world’s population including that of the Islamic countries. OIC ended its 13th summit with a final declaration which portrayed, in its 218 articles, channels of mutual understanding and combat against common problems. A significant part of the final declaration deals with terrorism as the most deadly problem faced in the Islamic countries, as well as in other parts of the world. The declaration has a strong theme towards Iran and its proxies in the region.

The events that followed the summit reflected OIC members’ aspiration not to limit the declaration in words and political brags, as it is a routine in the western continents. Saudi, Egypt, Jordan and Emirates presented mutual economic and cultural contracts and Arab foreign ministers warned Iran to stop meddling into their countries. Sheik Khalid ben Ahmad Bahrain’s minister of Foreign Affairs said in an interview with Al Arabia TV on April 1st that the Arab countries of the Persian Gulf were ready to repel Iran’s policies in the region. He warned Iran to change its behavior in the region. In further developments Jordan recalled its ambassador in Tehran, in response to Iranian interference in the domestic affairs of Arab countries, particularly the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.

Egypt and Saudi Arabia are the two main bedrocks in any military alliance in the Islamic countries. King Salman’s trip to Egypt and the implemented contracts are a big step forward in reaching the goals of the organization. The contracts signed between the two countries went beyond the unprecedented amount of 25 billion dollars. The government of United Arab Emirates, too, committed to render two billion dollars in the central bank of Egypt. Addressing the 13th summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation in Istanbul, the Turkish leader Mr. Erdogan stressed his belief that terrorism is the largest problem facing the Muslim world. To effectively combat terrorism, he urged Muslim leaders to overcome their differences and join forces in the fight and to turn the alliance “into an effective body’.

 Freezing the assets of the Ali Abdullah Saleh, the ousted dictator of Yemen, by Turkey was a step forward to show how serious the OIC members are. On Thursday April 21st, Turkish government announced that it has frozen the assets of Ali Abdullah Saleh in the Turkish banks. Abdullah Saleh, the former dictator of Yemen, is not willing to give up the wealth and interests he earned in his years of power in Yemen. His collaboration with Houthi terrorists, who are backed by Iranian Ayatollahs, made him a target of the alliance in 2014.  He helped the Houthi terrorists, against the Yemenis people, to disseat Yemen’s legal government. UN authorities have estimated Ali Abdullah Saleh’s wealth as about 60 milliard Dollars which is equivalent to Yemen’s gross national product, in one year. It is now understandable that how a large number Yemenis have gone poor.

Examples of how accumulation of wealth can be regarded as one main cause behind leading terrorism do not sum up to Ali Abdullah Saleh.  He is only one of the advocates of terrorism backed by the Iranian regime. The top developer of fundamentalism and the main sponsor of terrorist groups is the Iranian regime and it’s Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei. He claims to be relying on the lowest part of the Iranian society but in fact, since the establishment of the present regime, Iranian people have gone poorer and poorer, while Iranian authorities, and on top of all, Khamenei have accumulated more and more wealth.

In 2008 Iran’s parliament, under the influence of Khamenei passed a resolution that made all the books and records of assets belonging to the “Leadership” unavailable to the public. The resolution rules out any investigations or publicizing of Supreme Leader’s belongings. This illuminates why Khamenei, Rafsanjani, Rouhani and other Mullahs are holding tight to Iran’s power instruments.
Muslim leaders’ call for solidarity and unity among Muslims is associated with Labeling Iran as the “enemy from within”. OIC summit’s final declaration calls on Iran to “refrain from interference in internal affairs”. This serves as a direct challenge to Tehran’s funds and arms for terrorist groups across Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen. Bashar al-Assad, Ali Abdullah Saleh, Houthis, Hizbollah, and other terrorist groups in Iraq and elsewhere are financially and ideologically nourished by Iran.

Iranian regime is the godfather of terrorism in the world. It is the main cause of instability in the region because of its continued support of terrorist groups. Ali Abdullah Saleh is just one step ahead. OIC members should freeze the assets of all authorities of the Iranian regime, and on top of all of the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.



 



 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2016 heshmat


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

heshmat
Iranian regime is the godfather of terrorism in the world. It is the main cause of instability in the region because of its continued support of terrorist groups. Ali Abdullah Saleh is just one step ahead

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on May 5, 2016
Last Updated on May 5, 2016
Tags: #Iran, #Yemen, #Mideast, #Terrorism, #Human-rights #news, #Region, #Islamic

Author

heshmat
heshmat

bellevue, WA



About
I am a social and political activist seeking freedom and democracy more..

Writing