Cheaters gain strength

Cheaters gain strength

A Story by Readfosto
"

There is the boy who cheats his way in and the boy who plans to have him kicked out. He has the figure to impersonate quite a lot of individuals.. what else can be said ?

"
''That's the boy who cheats his way in !'' , the rotten one had pointed accusingly at the seemingly innocent child who was at least two years younger than him. The boy upon hearing the yell, took off as fast as his skinny legs could have carried him and struggled to scale up the nearest wall to escape from the heat, the curses and fading footsteps assured his safety and the boy walked home dragging his worn out schoolbag behind him with the contents falling out slowly.
The puny figure of the boy was reflected by his lurking shadow as he strolled on, he did not care for his studies no more when he could not even afford it.

© 2013 Readfosto


Author's Note

Readfosto
What happens next... boy actually cheats his way into the school nearest to his home( A clutter of rubbish cardboard?)
He takes the name of the rotten one and sneaks in to study. The rotten one tries to take his name back from the boy maybe?
Boy has books stolen from ''classmates''
Boy might have to assume another identity cause the old one is already taken back.
Boy has a grandma that died:( so her final wish was actually that he would have education.
Boy might have to steal food too.
Boy will force himself to change his looks and figure just to impersonate others.
Teachers and students alike are chasing him down.. his new assumed identity has to be good!
This is a teaser. Please give ideas, thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on March 5, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013
Tags: School, rotten, studies, new, fresh

Author

Readfosto
Readfosto

Singapore



About
Just someone who gives stories to think from more..

Writing