How to Tell You

How to Tell You

A Story by Lacey
"

I have been so determined to shut myself out of my own life, but I just cannot I´m so down and feel like I´m drowning isolation doesn´t help either I want to cry all the time and it hurts

"
Hi,
  I´m a sixteen year old teenage girl and I´m going through a lot right now. I grew up being called names from Elementary to High School and I have been through too much to take that any longer. I´m the type who loves seeing people happy, but won´t ever focus on myself being happy because I would rather many others be happier. You may be asking ¨why is a young girl like you writing this?¨ I have a reason to writclubmatee and I feel like writing is the perfect coping skill to get passed some things, but it has definitely not gotten me passed this. I have not been home for four weeks because I have been angry and depressed and I just cannot do this. I keep feeling like I do not belong and to an extent I think this feeling is normal, but I am just so tired. I take my medication I was prescribed and it isn´t working. I am hated by my dad´s girlfriend and apparently my sister too. I was there for my sister when she went through a lot of her stuff and she can´t even be here for me I spent money on her for a pregnancy test when she thought she was pregnant and I was a good sister for doing that. I am alone in my situation because she just keeps calling me names and her best friend Kellie which is also my dad´s girlfriend called me names too and I´m so f***ing tired of everything. I wish people would just be here and wouldn´t choose certain people over me, but that will never happen. Kellie doesn´t even want me to go on vacation  with them, but my dad does and if Kellie doesn´t want me to go then I´m going to try not to go because she is going to get what she wants. This isn´t fair I want to scream and cry and just need a door with a lock so I can lock myself in my room and not eat ever again. I hate everything and hate them why is it that I can be there for people, but when it comes to me the only one who is here for me who lives in the house is my dad??? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I just want to leave so bad.

© 2020 Lacey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on June 4, 2020
Last Updated on June 4, 2020

Author

Lacey
Lacey

Uledi, PA



About
I'm young.Still learning the process of writing because honestly I feel very safe from the things that are hurting me inside and from the darkness in my life. I grew up with no mother because she left.. more..

Writing