Save Me

Save Me

A Story by H.D.Logan
"

A girl wanting to relapse but, love concurring her urges.

"
She's sitting in the shower, water running down her body, tears running down her face. A razor kissed gently against her skin. She's ready to make the first cut. It's been so long. She forgets what it feels like. So many people try to tell her to stop but, the razor is speaking so loud. The tears begin to flow even harder as she presses slightly harder against her leg. She's trying to resist with everything in her body but, she can't find the will power. She closes her eyes and shuts out the world. She feels the water slowly run down her legs. She presses just hard enough to make the first cut. Her head slides back as she feels the relief running through her veins. The adrenaline is picking up. She begins bawling her eyes out because she realizes what she has just done. But, there's no stopping it now. It went from one cut, now two, three... four. She can't stop herself. They're getting deeper and they're getting longer. The blood starts trickling down her leg as the water rushes it away. She missed this feeling so much. She missed the sight of the blood. But, now she regrets it. She regrets throwing away all of her hard work. Everything she has done to stop herself from doing this. Everything her boyfriend has done to make sure she wouldn't relapse. Is the self pain really worth hurting the one that loves you so much? Now, she's crying even harder as she stares at the huge mistake she has made. Make it go away! Turn back time. I don't want it anymore. I regret everything I've done, she begins screaming at the top of her lungs. Suddenly she wakes up, water running down her body and the razor laying on her thigh.But, there are no cuts. The only thing that's on her thighs is the scars from the past. She turns the water off. She gets out of the shower. The girl stares blankly in the mirror while tears run down her face. Suddenly, her boyfriend wraps his arms around her, kisses her gently on the cheek and tells her everything is going to be okay. She collapses in his arms. The pain slowly fades away as she realizes that she doesn't need the pain. All she needs is the love of the man that makes everything okay. 

© 2016 H.D.Logan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on July 21, 2016
Last Updated on July 21, 2016
Tags: selfharm, selflove, triggerwarning, relapse

Author

H.D.Logan
H.D.Logan

PA



About
17 year old girl, lost in the world. Trying to change it one day at a time with the words I speak. more..

Writing