Wild Siberian Chaga

Wild Siberian Chaga

A Story by healthmallindia
"

Dragon Herbs Wild Siberian Chaga is a slow growing woody mushroom that grows naturally on birch trees in Russian Siberia. It is collected wild from remote pristine forests in the arctic Ural Mountains

"
Dragon Herbs Wild Siberian Chaga is a slow growing woody mushroom that grows naturally on birch trees in Russian Siberia. It is collected wild from remote pristine forests in the arctic Ural Mountains of Siberia, the premier Di Tao source in the world for chaga. All mushrooms are at least 20 years old at the time of collection. This chaga is rich in active polysaccharides, melanin, phenolic compounds and lanostane-type triterpenoids. It is a powerful antioxidant. The chaga is extracted using ultra-modern technology to preserve the complete active constituent profile.

Siberian Chaga contains a range of important active constituents including polysaccharides, phenolic compounds, lanostane triterpenoids and melanin, a pigment that is present and needed throughout the human body, with a wide range of health benefits. Research on Siberian Chaga has demonstrated potent immune supporting actions. Upon ingestion, a range of secondary metabolites are produced, many of which are highly active as potent immune modulators. Chaga is a rich source of 1-3 ™-glucans, polysaccharides that are quintessential nutrients for the immune system. These polysaccharides have strong immune balancing properties, enhancing the body’s ability to produce natural killer  cells. At the cellular level, Chaga has been shown to support the response to oxidative molecules that may negatively impact human DNA if not quenched.

 

Chaga produces large amounts of high molecular weight phenolic pigments that have been categorized as melanins. This melanin "complex" is released to the surface of Chaga. Melanin is a potent antioxidant pigment that is present and needed throughout the human body, and has a wide range of health benefits. It has been demonstrated that this Chaga melanin has strong genoprotective (DNA/gene protective) effects.

 

The antioxidant activity of the hot water extract of Chaga has been precisely compared with those of other tonic fungi (Agaricus blazei Mycelia, Ganoderma lucidum and Phellinus linteus) by Japanese researchers, showing that Chaga has the strongest antioxidant activity among the fungi examined in terms of both superoxide and hydroxyl radicals scavenging activities.

Nutraceuticals Health Care
Bangur Nagar,
Goregaon (W)
Mumbai-400090, India
Visit Now :-

© 2014 healthmallindia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on July 15, 2014
Last Updated on July 18, 2014
Tags: Health, Fitness

Author

healthmallindia
healthmallindia

mumbai, india, India



About
· Hemp Foods & Oils · Essential Fatty Acid Supplement · Balanced Omega 3-6-9 & GLA · Natural. Healthy. Sustainable. Manitoba Harvest.. more..

Writing