Loving You Always

Loving You Always

A Story by Beautiful-Rose

There I was at band camp watching you. You were a Jr. Back then and I was just a Freshman. We became friends and I just felling in love with you. Then you were me calling me beautiful and I knew that you were going to ask me out. I couldn't wait for you to ask me out. I only broke up with you because everyone said that it would never work out. People would talk. Some questioned my sanity. I couldn't take it anymore and I am sorry about that. I should have stayed strong and not let others say who I could go out with. I will always love you. I miss you all the time and you never leave my mind. You may not be talking to me right now but I will always be here for you when you need me. Loving you always I will do, my love.

© 2013 Beautiful-Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sad but well done. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Reading this, I remember when I was younger and this happened. People said that it would never work out, and they were right. But, it did last a long time and he ended up moving away. Sometimes, we need to listen to them, even though it hurts so much. And other times, we need to block them out and enjoy what really makes us happy. If it makes us happy, people should shut up.

Posted 11 Years Ago


simply said, it rings with truth which only give it a stronger sense of emotion. nicely done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Love it! I hope that you get your true love one day

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beautiful-Rose

11 Years Ago

Me too
Carnation

11 Years Ago

Don't forget me, a beautiful short story.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 15, 2013
Last Updated on February 15, 2013

Author

Beautiful-Rose
Beautiful-Rose

canton, OH



About
I am 17 and I love to write. more..