story of my life

story of my life

A Story by ♥(heatherawesome)♥
"

this is a true story of my life

"

My name is Heather Schultz. I was born in Detroit Michigan and the hospital that I was born in wis called Fort Wayne Hospital. I lived with my mother, father,and my brother. My brother and I moved to Ohio when I was 6 years old.in Detroit, Michigan at Fort Wayne Hopital. I was taken from my mother for trying to marry a childmalester.Even though my life is rough I will love my father always. My father went to jail because of my mother. My mother was not fare to my father. My mother died when i was younger and I live with my grandparrents. They help me in tomes of trouble.I now live with my grandma, grandpa, sister and my dog bruno and my grandmas dog spike I am always crazy. When I was 11 my grandma has gotton me a cd player and a neopets account in which I enjoy. I love my school and i love my sister. My friends are like my sisters to me. I hope you enjoy a little more about myself. I hope that you did not have as much trouble as I did.

I still miss my family and I really don't know much about them but I still love them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2010 ♥(heatherawesome)♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWWWWW HEATHER ITS LIKE KK SAID I WILL ALLWAYS BE HARE FOR YOU

Posted 14 Years Ago


Sorry that you have had so many ups and downs in your life, Heather. I hope that it has stabilized now that you live with your grandparents..Continue to journel and write poetry for this will help you to work through the feelings that you have of fear, instability, and insecruites...I will try to read some of your work that you share with us here.. Sunflower..

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


I have summarize the story of my life

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
wow heather thats deep i cant belive that it really happened it mmust seem unreal to you but we are here every step of the way

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on April 24, 2010
Previous Versions

Author

♥(heatherawesome)♥
♥(heatherawesome)♥

Canton , OH



About
My name is Heather Schultz. I love to read and write poems. I am 14yrs old. My Bff (aka sister) is Katlynn Feller. I have a younger sister named Courtney. I alos have a younger brother named Charles. .. more..

Writing