Niavity

Niavity

A Story by heido

Once upon a time...

My niavity amused me. Hours of endless giggles about the clown on the T.V. Your words unknown and so into the future the stars can't even recognise. I recognise now and blame the stars for not sharing their secrets. I'll share mine. Not today of course. Never today, never tomorrow either. Any day but the days I am alive. I remember catching the suns rays in my face as I lay on the grass after spinning in to many circles way to fast. Catch me I screamed in heartfelt giggles. Catch me. I would of course forever understand that feeling. Love of course. Spinning so fast that your whole world melds into one great sea of color and I'm screaming for you to catch me. And like the first time I fell that day in the front yard. Sprawled on the ground head spinning and blood seeping through a scrape on my knee. Feeling like I had just won the greatest prise in the world. But you still wouldn't catch me. Heartbreak and letdown have been our stories since innocence. I'm sorry I couldn't catch you. Couldn't stop the bleeding. The yard expanded and the faster I ran the more you faded. I wanted to catch you. Hold you and not let go. Keep you spinning. Shove the world in one ongoing direction so we could stand in the middle and be eternal. To fade with me.

© 2010 heido


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how it makes the reader feel like you are grounded, and then you are not. Then you feel like you're coming back; like you are about to be rescued, and then you're not! It is quite a ride!

=]

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 7, 2010
Last Updated on January 7, 2010

Author

heido
heido

About
I'm a little on the neurotic side, and you may think I know exactly how this goes but I can assure your following the lost. I couldn't find my way, so I made my own, which isn't right but it's all I.. more..

Writing
Til' Death Til' Death

A Story by heido