The world needs peace

The world needs peace

A Poem by Michael Cruce
"

Does the world need peace? Yes I think so. The world needs peace indeed.

"

The world needs peace


Yes the world is a truly remarkable place. You have all sorts of sights and all sorts of things to see and do. But the world is also very dangerous, no the world has always been dangerous, plus very beautiful and safe too. The world is an all in one big gigantic remarkable planet, that we has humans, and animals live on. Now the world has been violent for thousands of years. Even in the dinosaur times. But lately the world has been more violent it seems. We as humans must go back to the days where violence  was very low.  I maybe wrong I maybe  right. I don't really know because last I checked I have only lived in present but  not  the past. With a world full of corruption, and violence,  we must try to make the world at peace. But with people that judge's people of skin color, people that says what happened when you wren't there, people framing people just to stir up attention, rioting in some big cities of a country, because  of something that happened the week before The world may or may not be at peace.  What keeps the world from being at peace is actions done by a human or humans, that is violent or just beyond racist or horrible.  Everybody has a life, but alot of people choose's to take it foregranted. That means violence, taking somebody's life just because they are a religion, or a race, and so on. Or ruin a life too. So we all know that the world needs peace.  Everybody needs to live life without fears or worries, and violence, and just explore your life, and the world around your life. Something about the world is what makes it very beautiful you just gotta find it. This is why the world needs peace, because humans hurt humans, by words, and by attacks, and without peace all of us won't be able to explore the beauty of the world.

© 2014 Michael Cruce


Author's Note

Michael Cruce
I'm trying all types of writing from stories to poems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2014
Tags: world, peace, religion, race, life, live