eviction!

eviction!

A Poem by Joshua

 A Misfortune of illusion embracing the perfect existence of faith. This shadow now chasing a missing name in the scattered moments of my past. The illusion begins to fade into the vacant air, revealing a stranger holding a unread obituary staring with jealousy at the closing casket. I stand now hopelessly unable to believe my own words. The irrelevance of another sunrise surface's into my thoughts. The ambitious moments become blind in the caving theory of life. Certain shame shadowing perpetual blame. Fogg filled streets, standing water born of extinct tears, Waking to the empty after sleeping with nothing. As the day ends, someone's life begins. My soul sleeps in the loss of time. Goodbye was all I could leave with. I was gone, not mentioned, forgotten in the thought. Gone, years now missing, I was there!

© 2010 Joshua


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Joshua, you have a very unique way of writing, of saying things. For one the way the poem is written- not in the usual form of writing as it would be like this:
A misfortune of illusion
Embracing the perfect existance of faith
And the way you describe things makes you sit there and think. Thinking about the message you're trying to get across and what you're writing. So in that sense this is very good. In another sense I'm not entirely sure what this poem is about. Perhaps it's just me. However I really like the way you write, it isn't anything like I've seen before. That's a good thing, never stray from your instinct and the way you want to write. If that makes any sense. Now I'm rambling. Either way interesting poetry!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on September 14, 2010
Last Updated on September 15, 2010