vulgar vapidity.

vulgar vapidity.

A Poem by heroin.
"

anteeksipyynt� mik�li t�m� esiinty� kuvake. 5.15.09

"

you know that feeling you get when you taste something your senses qualify as  'sour'?
the reaction from your nerves transporting signals to the brain causing your eyes to tear in discomfort resulting from the tainted quenching.
the pulse that promotes your spine to quiver continued by the disapproval on your facial expression.
encourage the thought of the nerves in your tongue shutting down & stranding you with that bitter taste left lingering inside your mouth progressing to being less delightful in connection to every second it exists.
the aversion continues to remain dwelling & all you can do is cringe while the tears now inflaming your sight descend, streaming down your cheek's complexion.
convince yourself all you need is a few sips of sedative liquid to relieve the tormenting sensation barred shut inside it's uvula prison cell.
time is such a concept when your priority concern is the amount left for the existence of this anguish to expire.
it's more than just a flavor now ;ignition takes effect as the burning imitates acid melting it's way through your jaw.
how did all of this happen? how did everything that seemed so positive take such a violent shift into negative?
the answer wouldn't be more clear if someone took liberty to scream it to your face.
bullets aren't pre-loaded. guns don't fire themselves.
reality strikes you hardest when you least expect it.
your whole life, kept safe under the rules you've been hiding behind because someone told you gravity was meant to hold us down.
what you think you know & knowing what you think is the key to freeing yourself from the straightjacket restraint you've allowed yourself to be entombed firmly within.
this is your life in a nutshell ;assess in concluding if the center is as hollow as the frame.

 

© 2009 heroin.


Author's Note

heroin.
one night while i was suppose to be studying for a test that, if my memory vindicates me accurate -i did not do so amazing on, resulted in this sequence of vile verbs and ghastly adjectives.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this was amazing, too bad you didn't do so well on your test, but this was definitely worth it!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


this hits all of the right chords.
the line: "convince yourself all you need is a few sips of sedative liquid to relieve the tormenting sensation barred shut inside it's uvula prison cell." struck me particularly.
the piece, as a whole, gains momentum and strength as it progresses - that is the mark of a truly great thinker; your ability to chronicle this thought train is truly remarkable.
the ending left me breathless.
excellent job.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2009
Last Updated on July 12, 2009

Author

heroin.
heroin.

Finland



About
toimet sis�lt��: playing tunes &cards. getting bruised &scarred. shedding blood with failed attempts at flight, & counting the stars across the endless n.. more..

Writing