nike shoes is the NO.1

nike shoes is the NO.1

A Story by her son
"

nike shoes is the NO.1

"
Popularity of nike air max 95 proved the success story of Jordan. Michael Jeffrey Jordan can be easily argued the greatest basketball player ever to play the game. Yes Bill Russell was able to receive more championship rings under his name, Wilt Chamberlain scored more points in a single game and Julius Erving took the game to the air before Jordan ever did. But Jordan is in an entire league of his own. His influence was felt not only in the way the game was played, but in how it was perceived around the world. Ultimately, his perfection at his sport was instrumental in catapulting the popularity of basketball and the National Basketball Association all over the world Such is the greatness of this player that his signature Air Jordans - or the collection of his signature shoes from Nike - have been a top-seller even after his 15 season career.

This is an exciting time to be a sneaker fanatic. Every fall season for the last four years has brought sneakerheads images of a new Kobe Bryant signature sneaker. This year is no different. Actually, this year is much different. That's because we will all be blessed with images of three different versions of the new nike blazers sale shoe. Sweet! That's right, the new Kobe VII will drop this year in three different versions. It will release in the "base" model, a "supreme" edition, and finally an "elite" version. How cool is that?

© 2013 her son


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on September 27, 2013
Last Updated on September 27, 2013
Tags: NIKE

Author