It's so hard to be good, when you're so bad ;)

It's so hard to be good, when you're so bad ;)

A Story by kat
"

popular sporty player type guy, new punk shy but not in bed girl. and yep. indeed. rated r in some parts

"

BOBBY’S P.O.V.

I pulled up to the school, found my usual parking spot to be in use, and sighed. Them mofos don’t know that’s my spot? Grrr… I found another spot, parked, and sat in the car for another moment. Waiting for “Whistle” by Flo Rida to get over. Favorite song? Hell yes. I started singing along, when a white car pulled up behind me, blasting some screamo, emo, I don’t even know what to call it music. I was about to yell out at them, till I saw the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen…she wasn’t my type, like at all. I watch her as she had Long Deep red hair, Wore dark make up, not the ugly kind, the kind that just makes you look mysterious and f*****g attractive. She wore a low cut top; with some printing on it that says “Green Day” I’ve heard of them, not really listened much. And A pair of bright green skinny jeans and Black Vans. I hurried up and got out of the car and chased after her. I was right behind her ready to say hi, when for some reason, I got extremely nervous, this has never happened with a girl. Like never ever ever ever! Mkay Bobby..just chill…chill your beans bro.

“Hi!” I say nervously. She turns and looks seeming quite surprised.

“Oh hi” She says. Her voice…it’s like an angel….aww too cute! I smile and she smiles back. I realize no words were said after that until we got inside the school, but she was still walking right beside me.

“Are you new here or something? I’ve never seen you around…” I say with a questioning look on my face. She just nods. She pulls out her schedule and I look over her shoulder to see if we have any classes together. Hmm…3rd period, 5th, and 7th! Score! Plus I think we have the same lunch. Aww yyeahh! As I’m still looking at her schedule, I can see right down her shirt and can’t help but take a peak. She has a super nice body, I’ll tell you that evenly proportioned and everything. I almost bump into her when she suddenly stops.

“I’m not sure where to go…” She says looking around.

“Where you need to go?” I say looking down at her.

“Uhm..Biology with Mrs.Bulbcrock” She replies, i gesture her to follow me and I walk down to the science wing and Take a left. It’s still dark, no one is down here yet, mostly because no students come down to the science wing in the morning, and because it’s too early for teachers to come. I point to a door that says Mrs.B thang! On it. She chuckles a little bit, and soon so do I. She lays back against the wall.

“Sooo…my names Maddie...what’s yours?” She says looking towards me, which I’m now standing in front of her, not too close, but close enough where we can still see each other’s faces through that darkness.

“Bobby, and cute name” I say smirking. There’s an awkward silence before she I feel her breath suddenly against my lips. I can see her facial expression is asking for a kiss, but I don’t know what to do. I mean I just met her and its so tempting but I can’t…Soon enough I find myself pressing my lips against hers…pressing her against the wall and rubbing up and down her sides. Oh my gosh...what am I doing…oh yeah making out with a girl I just met. I try pulling away but I can’t, she starts grinding up on me, ohh yeah..i feel my member growing a bit. I reach up and feel her b***s, and listen to her let out a slight moan every so often. I go and start kissing her neck, then sucking on it lightly, I think that really got her going, considering she is panting like crazy, which gets me really going, I feel her place her hand on my crotch, rubbing slowly u and down…I moan like crazy as my member grows harder, just as I was about to place my hand on her a*s, the lights turn on. We separate quickly and try acting normal; it’s completely noticeable that I’m hard as f**k. Normally it’d just go down, but it won’t stay down! I keep thinking about what just happened, and I can’t stop. I see Mrs. B walk towards her door.

“Hi, Bobby, haven’t seen you in a while what are you doing here?” She says, must have not even noticed Maddie, she be gettin too old. Lololol.

“This is Maddie, she is new here, and she has you 1st period” I say and she turns around.

“Oh hi dear! I’m sorry I didn’t even see you there!” She says smiling.

“Eh it’s alright haha” Maddie says, I can’t help but smile and I’m not even sure why...we all go into Mrs. B’s room and talk for a bit until the bell rings. I say by to them. And watch Maddie blow me a kiss when Mrs. B isn’t looking, I wink back at her and walk out.

© 2012 kat


Author's Note

kat
i like chicken?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on September 15, 2012
Last Updated on September 15, 2012
Tags: harry, styles, love, ariana, grande, sex, teen, rated r, yeah, indeed

Author

kat
kat

your mom, IA



About
i'm a teen. But don't defy me. more..