Major Household Chores List to Give to Maid Service St. Louis, MO

Major Household Chores List to Give to Maid Service St. Louis, MO

A Story by Hydrate Global

A household chore is not an easy job, especially if you have a busy schedule. For working moms and dads, and career-oriented singles, cleaning their houses is such a challenge. 


Whether you're a full-time mom, working mom, a dad, or a single, it is important for you to maintain the cleanliness of your home. Due to the hectic schedule, there are times people skipped some housework. No wonder some people in Missouri hire a Maid Service St. Louis, MO to do the home cleaning job. 


Why Maintaining Clean Home is Important?

 

The main reason why people want an organized and clean home is for the health benefits. Aside from cleaning away the bad bacteria and germs, a clean house helps lower stress and fatigue. According to experts, if a person lives in a messy house, he is subconsciously reminded of the work that needs to be done. Visually, your eyes feel tired if you live amongst too much clutter. 

By cleaning the house regularly, you can reduce allergy and asthma symptoms because you prevent the spread of germs. Aside from removing germs with disinfectants, you discourage pests to live in your house. It is important to keep the carpeting, upholstery or bedding, or in areas that are naturally damp clean. 


Organizing furniture and cleaning the clutter will help improve the safety of the place. Gary Bettenhausen, Bureau Chief of EMS from the Oak Lawn Fire Department said the falls and fires are the major causes of injuries and deaths in the houses. So for those who have kids, it is better to pick up the toys and other clutter from the floor and put it in proper storages or trash. Parents should ensure there is no clutter on the floor and stairs for the safety of their kids and for the whole family. 


Cleaning your home can also help you forget the stress you've had in the work because you become easy. However, not all the time you can manage to do the household job alone. If you think you need a helping hand and you are living in Missouri, you can hire a Maid Service based in St. Louis, MO. If you consider this option, it is better to make a household chore list. 


Tasks you need to include in your household chore list  


Daily Chores 


  • Make beds-By doing this regularly, you can get rid of bed bugs 

  • Deal with mail - It should be done daily to avoid clutter. Sort out the important documents and bills so it would be easier for you to find them. Junk the papers that are not important. 

  • Vacuum high-traffic areas, especially the main entries and kitchen. 

  • Wash Dishes - When kitchen utensils are dry, unload the dishwasher and put them away. 

  • Wipe bathroom sinks and counters 

  • Clean kitchen countertops and stovetops 

  • Clean up dirt, spills, and other messes. 

  • Take out the trash 


Weekly Chores 


  • Do laundry 

  • Vacuum or sweep all floors 

  • Dust the room and other types of furniture - A quick dusting of rooms, furniture, window coverings, and even a computer once a week helps reduce allergens and protects surfaces from scratches and wear. 

  • Wipe down kitchen cabinets and appliances 

  • Clean bathrooms, including the toilet, shower, and mirror. 

  • Clean refrigerator and check if there are unused leftovers and throw them - Do a quick wipe of it. 


Monthly Chores 


  • Do a laundry for mattress covers, pillow covers, comforters, and duvets. 

  • Clean furniture and vacuum cloth furniture, such as sofas.  

  • Clean the inside of the dishwasher with a safe cleaner. Ensure that your maid uses a cleaner recommended by the manufacturer. 

  • Clean the inside of your oven. 

  • Wipe down doors and door frames. 

  • Wipe light door handles, switches,  and the surrounding wall area. 

  • Wipe down wood furniture with cleaners. If you have leather furniture, use a conditioner to treat it. 

  • Wash ceiling light fixtures, and wipe fan blades. 

  • Dust, vacuum, or wash window coverings. 


Seasonal Chores  


  • Wash all pillows. 

  • Vacuum window screens. 

  • Clean rugs using a carpet cleaner. 

  • Clean the floor under the rugs. 

  • Wash windows inside and out. 


Here are the chores that you can include in your list. So when you set a cleaning service schedule for St Louis, MO professionals, make sure that your list has clear instructions. 

© 2018 Hydrate Global


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on February 24, 2018
Last Updated on February 24, 2018
Tags: maids for stl, maids, stl maids, maids stl