No one is there to care

No one is there to care

A Poem by laura

You look at me like you know me the harsh truth is you don’t.  

You walk past me like I am nothing but dirt under your feet. The clothes I wear aren’t new there holly and old. The house I live in is broken dreams cold abandoned is my life. When I look at you I see hope in your eyes, life wait is that pity for a split second looks like it. Then I realize it is nothing but a smirk. 

Do you think of me strange?

Probably so why do you look down on me am I not the same? Do you know how many times I spend alone in this building full of broken dreams the place called home? Sitting in the tub alone it won’t hurt but a minute then it will be numb. As I recall you never knew that girl you made fun of laughed at. 

Committed suicide last night you start thinking to yourself and feeling bad. Knowing you could have tried to be a friend when no one else would. You find yourself going to the cemetery no one is there. They are putting her to rest you fall to your knees in tear’s. 

You walk to her house no one is there so you go inside there is no lights. You find a note on the floor… I wish I had a friend I am so tired the only place I can go is my real home where my true friends are. Whoever finds this look to the sky I will be watching.

Because the fact of the matter is. No one is here to care!

This is my first time writing a thing like this so I don't know what everyone thinks. For those suffering from Depression please always remember your not alone.

© 2012 laura


Author's Note

laura
Just a poem not sure what it's classified under.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i like this, Its really Expressive and Conveys your feelings well. This type of poetry would be considered a Free-write, because the Rhythm evokes a more serious tone, instead of the sing song like quality found in most poetry. As a Depression Sufferer, with various other mental disabilities, I found this easy to relate to, and expressed well. Good Job at your first attempt. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

laura

11 Years Ago

Thank you it mean's a lot. :)



Reviews

Great efforts.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

laura

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much it mean's a lot. :)
zainul

11 Years Ago

You are welcome
i like this, Its really Expressive and Conveys your feelings well. This type of poetry would be considered a Free-write, because the Rhythm evokes a more serious tone, instead of the sing song like quality found in most poetry. As a Depression Sufferer, with various other mental disabilities, I found this easy to relate to, and expressed well. Good Job at your first attempt. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

laura

11 Years Ago

Thank you it mean's a lot. :)
Oh my...thats...different. Interesting format you chose, it was a little hard to follow at some spots but the message was deep and touching, good job and keep writing :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


@JadeForever thank you for your feedback it mean's a lot. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


this is good for a suicide note!!! keep writing more AWESOME things..lol

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 21, 2012
Last Updated on May 21, 2012

Author

laura
laura

Wooster, OH



About
I'm just learning how to write well teach myself, I love to write random things. If anyone want's to talk get a hold of me. :) more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..