Brokenhearted...

Brokenhearted...

A Poem by Vertigoingnowhere
"

something i wrote in geometry class after a bad breakup...

"

I didn't see this coming, not at all that day. It came as a surprise, watching you walk away.

You said it wasn't my fault, that the love you used to feel was gone. All I could think was what went wrong.

When I read your words my heart started drumming. I was in shock, I didnt know what was happening.

Then it hit so hard, my heart is broken. Beyond repair with bleeding cuts and open scars.

 I fell to my knees and stared to ball. I kept on crying and my fist met the wall.

You told me I was your heaven above. but how I read that now is just your dusty old rug.

The pain is bad, how i feel is worse. I'm so sorry heart for all this hurt.

Then I was surprised to hear that you wanted me back, that it was fine and that you wanted to wipe my tears.

You put me through hell, you made me a wreck. You must be on drugs to think I'd take you back.

You said that I should take a chance.I decided to walk, didnt take another glance.

My heart is broken, torn in 2, now all I m gonna do is try to forget you... 

© 2011 Vertigoingnowhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is reminds me of the resent end to my marriage...
Different in parts but such depth and maturity for such a young person.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think that it is so unreal when we hear "the love is gone"... I remember so well... I was probably in my 20's when I heard that. And the way you described was exactly the way I felt. It seems that the world is BIG and you are just a drop in the ocean.. In my case he did not come back. But I really do not know if I would take him back.... it is hard to forget, but it is worth to try... Liked your free style...
*Mary*

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like how you've taken us on the journey here, with the happenings and your emotions, ever fluctuating through the pain and then the subsequent strength.
Good on you!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great job again its really hard to feel so broken and well broken hearted and have to go through crap like that. Good luck and great job

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The shock of someone leaving you and all the pain that follows. I am really glad that you did not accept him back. I never go back again with someone who broke me as well. We will find better. Nice write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is really great! cant wait to read more soon!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So sad, tugged on my heart. Nicely done!

Posted 12 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

508 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on November 12, 2011
Last Updated on November 30, 2011

Author

Vertigoingnowhere
Vertigoingnowhere

Sarasota, FL



About
My name is Hannah. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. To my wonderment I am survived it. These are my adventurers and devestations as I stand my ground, cuss out society and of course, th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Thank You Thank You

A Poem by BloodyMary