The Blob

The Blob

A Story by Hippie

 

      Once on a dark and stormy night, there was a young couple. (The boy's name was John and the girl's name was Jane.) They were walking in the rain and heading towars the woods to have some fun. John and Jane were talking, when all of a sudden a tall thin ghost looking thing popped out of no where. It started  moaning and talking in a deep raspy voice. "Do not go in the woods, Do Not go in the woods" and one last time in a now aggrivated voice it moaned "Do not go in the woods!" John looked over at Jane who no looked terrified and said "It's okay baby1 i promise nothing will happen to you, I won't leave your side." Jane looked back and nodded then hesitated, but said "I trust you." The couple then proceeded forward into the deep foggy woods. Jane thought to herself "man, that ghost was foggy and so are these woods when wet." Jane kept thinking and she wasn't paying attention, she got seperated from John. When she relized this she got scared and started speeding up. She ran right into a tree because she wasn't paying attention. It left a huge green and purple welt on her forhead that hurt just by looking at it. Right after she fell from the pain John found her and said "What happened sweetie?" Jane explained and John thought it was funny, but he didn't tell her. After that Jane walked very carefully. About five minutes had gone by, when they finally ran into a giant green slimey thing. John and Jane both looked up with confused expressions on their faces. "WHO GOES THERE?!" shouted the green blob. "WE DO!" John yelled back out of pride. "If you don't leave this place now you guys will never see the light of day again!" The blob yelled. John and Jane started running away from it. John tripped and fell over a tree foot. The blob grabbed him up and swallowed him whole! "NOOOOOOOO!" cried Jane as she screamed she stopped and the blob grabbed her and swallowed her too! They were never seen again, but it is said that if you go to the woods on a rainy night like they did you might be lucky and see their spirits, but their spirits arn't normal they will be glowing a ghostly green. As green as the blob is!

© 2011 Hippie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on June 10, 2011
Last Updated on June 16, 2011

Author

Hippie
Hippie

South Rockwood, MI



Writing
Wind Wind

A Poem by Hippie


Winter Winter

A Poem by Hippie


Snow Snow

A Poem by Hippie