Untitled

Untitled

A Story by Ashley
"

Fun little short story.

"

The moon was steady while the millions of stars surrounded the one bit of bravery the moon had left. Afraid in it's own mind the moon stood brave, as to make a good impression on the stars just waiting to see him fall. It could not be proven but the stars, oh those sneaky and conniving stars knew something, maybe they had knew about the deep and slightly painful wish the moon made on one of those very stars the night before. The moon closed his tired eyes and breathed deeply taking a moment before opening his eyes once again. He wanted to believe that all the stars were gone, but in his mind he knew that was all a silly illusion. He wondered whether or not the sun had found about his wish, the sun would surely would not feel the same if she did happen to know. The moon was in love, in love with the brightest star in the universe, the sun. He remember the first time he laid eyes on her over eighty-thousand years ago, she was (and still is to this day) so beautiful in her glowing yellow and brightness, it was love at first sight. The moon has often wondered whether she would ever love him the way he loved her or if she ever had. "If the sun feel in love with me, the sky would turn golden..."

© 2008 Ashley


Author's Note

Ashley
=)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a cute piece but there were a few missed words.

JS

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 29, 2008

Author

Ashley
Ashley

London, United Kingdom



About
the life i live is a bit boring but sometimes it's like a harold lloyd comedy staring me. retro and vintage and everything colorful helps me breathe. photography is the drug that makes my heart beat. .. more..

Writing
Friendly Lies Friendly Lies

A Poem by Ashley


Secrets Secrets

A Poem by Ashley