Dear, A******s. - From A*****e.

Dear, A******s. - From A*****e.

A Story by Hobi

you know how F*****G hard it is to learn how to construct sentences normally when you’re constantly being cut off all the f*****g time? and when you try to contribute to a conversation, they talk over you and you look pathetic trying to get one measly sentence in? you know how f*****g s****y that feels? if you talk over people you probably don’t realize you do it. you probably do it cause you’re used to people talking over you so you need to blurt our your words or else you’ll forget them by the time the person finishes talking. just wait a minute before cutting someone off and let them feel like they’re heard, instead of feel s****y and ignored and that you thought your words were more important than theirs. maybe you do see them as lesser. in that case that’s sadly normal in this society and it’s more refreshing if you admit it to yourself and try and change into a better person. i used to cut people off. cause i’m in a giant family of people who cut eachother off and yell over eachother. i f*****g hate it. everytime the spot light is on me i get shy and just say “never mind, i don’t know.” cause i’m too physically uncomfortable with everyone paying attention to me that i need it to stop. i don’t want to be the center of attention and i don’t want to be cut off all the time and not looked at in the eyes and talked over and ignored. it’s the worst feeling in the world to already feel like a weak person and then treated like that. i don’t want to f*****g yell to get my point across and i shouldn’t have to. just normally stare off and on and don’t avoid eye contact but don’t look directly at me waiting for me to talk. talking over people is what an a*****e does. and i’m not afraid to admit i was that a*****e. but i learned. that’s the difference.

© 2018 Hobi


Author's Note

Hobi
ignore bad grammar, i did not proof read.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on June 22, 2018
Last Updated on June 22, 2018
Tags: #depressed, #weak, #strong, #psychology, #abuse

Author

Hobi
Hobi

tampa, FL



About
i mostly post poetry and journal entries. sorry if they seem rather depressive i tend to write more when i need to get something off my chest. but i hope you enjoy :) more..

Writing
Still With You Still With You

A Poem by Hobi