Elsa's encounter

Elsa's encounter

A Story by honey

"Mum, do vampires exist?" Little Elsa asked her mum. "Don't be silly Elsa, I think we've talked about this several times" Mrs Davies replied. "But mum, a boy at school told me he was a vampire ,he even showed me his fangs. He said he can fly and he can drink human blood.....Ed.....yeah Edmund,that's his name." Mrs Davies sighed as she shook her head. She was in her early thirties,of average height and had a pleasant face.
" Elsa dear, Edmund or whatever his name is was probably trying to amuse you"
" But mum, I saw those fangs,they were real"
"Dear, I think you are into too much movies and from now, no more movies"
"But mum..."
"No Elsa, I'm done with this conversation,now it's time to go to bed" Mrs Davies interrupted.
"Alright mum" Little Elsa replied and walked to her room dejected"
As she tried to sleep, she heard her window jerk open. Amused, she gasped and said,"Edmund, is this really you". "Yes" Edmund replied.
"I told my mum about you and she probably thought I was lying, Those fangs are real, aren't they?"
"Yes, they are" he smiled. "Edmund, please bite me,I've always wanted to be a vampire, I want to prove to my mum that I'm not insane" She said." Oh no, Elsa ,you won't like to be a vampire, it's very difficult to live as a vampire where you thirst for human blood" " Edmund please, I want to prove to my mum that I'm not insane"she cried. "Alright then" he said.
Elsa opened her eyes,she had been dreaming. "Wake up pumpkin,or you'll be late for school" Mrs Davies said.

© 2016 honey


Author's Note

honey
Wrote this in 2013....i need your reviews and comments

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on August 25, 2016
Last Updated on August 25, 2016