lean on

lean on

A Poem by jenny

we all need somebody to lean on
yeah so f**k it im all alone aint got no1 to hold
what am i supposed to do no one to be next to
i been there for you through rain or shine
even when im busy boy for you i always had time
and what hurts the most is that when i was alone
n needed you, you were thankin some other b***h that left you...

thought it was a two way street and you always had red i was yellow so i always worked my a*s off for you to be green... do you know what i mean? i thought that meant that when i would be red you would have my back but you didnt and now im in park there aint no more movin on. ill be gone and outta your hair by the end of this song. i just want you to know that you coulda helped me along. so heres my goodbye through my writing you see this isnt my revenge i aint tryin to be mean. im sick of bein alone in my room think im bluffin youll be shocked when they lower my tomb. my eyes have been floodin like the titanic im sinkin, losin myself even turned to drinkin. drinkin away my pain that you couldve taken away, all ive done is help and now ive gotta pay. pay for all the time ive wasted on savin you and ur unappreciatin soul i lost the one thing that ever made me feel whole.

i love you and thats my weakest point you were the one id never want to disapoint you were always the one who wore your heart on your sleeve but i kept my mask on so no one could see. see the pain i go through every f****n day but helpin you made it fade to gray.

thanks for movin on and leavin me behind.
when i was always there right by your side.
i cant stop lovin u no matter what you do to me
cause you are my deepest darkest tragedy

© 2010 jenny


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on August 21, 2010
Last Updated on August 21, 2010

Author

jenny
jenny

NY



About
I love writing and if other people enjoy reading the way I express myself then great. My writings tend to be very different depending on my inspiration. I am very into sports, music, school, and anima.. more..

Writing
quatage quatage

A Poem by jenny


broken lullaby broken lullaby

A Poem by jenny


incomplete incomplete

A Poem by jenny