Hidden Codes

Hidden Codes

A Poem by Courtney Hough

Close your eyes and walk with me in my very own realm of dreams...

Stories will be told and answers will be revealed in metaphorical codes of mystery.

Be the voice in the silent world,
Say the words that have never been told.

Free yourself from the chains of lies and misery, And be the person you truly want to be....

See through the blind eyes of fate and open the many closed doors embedded within a dark and ancient page...

Weave yourself safe in the complex webs of your mind and complete the journey established in your destiny's design.

Cure the wounds bleeding your heart and soul;
free yourself from the tormenting voices of old.

Run through the vast fields of creativity where musical rhythms are the key to the cold icy heart of sorrow and misery.

Over rocky cliffs of vulnerability and through the
stormy oceans of emotion filled conspiracies you seek the treasure that has been hidden for centuries.

Only in the mysterious house located in the inner self where you always seem to lose yourself.

The clues are placed on the walls of many doors as you try to find answers through the labyrinth of broken dreams and metaphors.

Find yourself before anyone else for it is up to you to seek the truth behind reality's lie, it is up to you to find the passage written that foretells the rest of your life.

Do this and you will never have to live a masked life but one that is free and beautiful no matter the ugliness displayed inside...

© 2016 Courtney Hough


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on August 19, 2016
Last Updated on August 19, 2016

Author

Courtney Hough
Courtney Hough

ID



About
My son and my daughter are my world. They make my life so much better. And I’m obsessed with my pets. I can’t believe all the things/Amazon packages my husband puts up with. True love! I a.. more..

Writing