The Begining of The End

The Begining of The End

A Story by Davey Jones
"

This is the First Story I tried to my best on here

"


In the Beginning of the beginning man war were fought on planet earth leaving small cracks in the world but in the end of the beginning  a war was fought that left a crack that circled around the world many time.

Reporters: "Kim Jong Il has now been declared Dictator of Korea. 1988" “Korea unites for the first time in years becoming a fully communist country 1989." " Korea spreads it allied countries now including Japan, Vietnam, Mongolia, and Kazaetan.1989" " Korea increase it shipment prices leavening many country poorer like south Africa,  the Middle East,  and many poor Asian and African countries. 1991" " The Asian/ European Armistice  end with many countries overloaded with hydrogen/atomic bombs and many other military equipment will surprisingly USA does not take part. 1993-1995" "Korea takes away insurance and taxes leaving many poor and rich families richer making Korea as rich as Luxemburg. 1996-1997" “Korea is now in the lead with technology with the help of Japan and cultural and fishing industry from China. 1999" “Korea peeks the 10 most capable countries including it allies China and Japan. 2001" Korea make new Military policies making every man and women (optional) in the army, navy, and air force for an average pay of 30,000 dollars a year depending on rank citizens happily agree. 2005" "Korea now has the most capable navy in the world. 2007" “Korea makes top five most capable military and became the richest country in the world. 2009" " Taiwan has just been hit by a hydrogen bomb marking Eastern aggression many countries have broken many of there alliance due to this. 2011" “Korea has just declared war on Russia and the Middle East. 2012" " Korea bomb 3/4 of the Middle East oil/ gas lines leaving countries such a Turkey at 70 dollars per gallon and USA at 20$ per gallon. 2011" USA, France, England, Russia, Italy, and Germany Have declared war on the axis powers. 2012" “Major cities now such as Leningrad and Moscow are now conquered by Korea powers. 2012" " A mutated Bird flu disease is killing million of people and soldiers in small and big countries leaving the countries with major health care like Korea untouched due that they made it. 2012" " The allied powers stop foreign people to move in. 2012" " Korea shots a EMP at Washington D.C., Virginia in USA leaving all of the USA and parts of Canada Powerless even the Batteries" 2012.

The day that USA was touched

" Sir the Axis power have landed in Hawaii, said sergeant William franticly" " Good God with out power have of our ship wont move and our drones and planes either, said private Hunter crying" " Shut up, form the ship with men at every gun it has we will just have to let them come, said Commander nervously." “Sir this is suicide you know we cant beat them, said Hunter angrily" " You have a better idea we only have the jet witch can only hold 3 people you have a better idea, said Commander hastily"

With that every able man and women fought with there life only to let Korea have Hawaii with only a mere 100,079 lose will 2 million almost the whole population was killed with 200,000 people were taken prisoners and then the weak gassed.

The battle Europe
" Russia powers is now gone and what’s left now are heading into Ukraine, said corporal San Fre"
South East Asia Powers  are gone and India and Australia are now being invaded. Egyptian powers are holding on but countries such as Sudan are already taken over. South American countries are left being untouched but Brazil and Peru are getting occasional bombing and air raids. “DAMN," said General Pete.
"We need to hold off Europe or else we no one will be able to take down Korea powers," said General Pete. “Okay tell Ukraine to wait till all of Korea is over there borders and beaches and then let them get comfortable for a few days then on the last second bomb them," said general Pete.

On the day this happened it was called U Day and the Koreans invaded Ukraine. The Koreans waited 2 day to see if Allied powers would attack. When they were prepared to leave heavy bombing occurred leaving Korean army division 33, 89, 67, 12, 1, 5, 25, and 90 destroyed marking a halt to the invasion of Europe marking one of the first Victories to the Allied powers.

Reporters: With the Mutated Bird Flu sweeping across Asia and Africa with millions dyeing every month minor countries are to be no threat to the Axis powers leaving easy prey to them. Korean powers Invade Egypt only to die of heat Exhaustion halting the Invasion of Africa. Australia and India fall to the axis powers. Korean powers land in California many die from a 9.0 earthquake leaving 1,000,000 soldiers alive out of the 1,278, 900.

1 makes a soldier 3 make a squad

"What should we do, said Hunter" " We are a hundred miles from Nevada, said William" " Okay what do we have, said Commander" " Couple pounds of C4, 5 frags, 4 stuns grenades, 5 flash grenades, 3 M16, 6 Glocks, 1 Browning, 1 bazooka, and 2 motor pits, 2 Black ops  black out suits (modified metal suit used to with stand bombs and bullets) and some Knives and a sniper rifle said Hunter. " Okay here is the plan were going to destroy there home base LA," said Commander

" Ready," said William. "Always," said Hunter." Go," said Commander. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! “Alright get moving I am running out of motors now," said Hunter. “Dididididididididididiidididid!” Hehehe those are no use this Metal suit might slow us down but they can do nothing to us," said William. “Shut up and start shoot," said Commander. Tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata! "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH," said the Korean soldiers dyeing in pain. "Alright you know our location start dropping the rest of those bombs," said Commander. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!" Alright you should be done cover our back these suite might withstand bullets but not shells" said William. “Got it," said Hunter. TING! TING! TING! Ughhu. “Good job Hunter," said Commander. “What are they," said William. " Good God what have the Koreans done the Bird Flu was just for world panic they  mutate the bird that breath it making them zombie dead or alive," said Hunter. “How do you know this," said Commander. “Because I helped create it back in 2001," said Hunter.

In 2001 USA thought a new way of winning wars was to use diseases that could kill people fast. They made the Mutated Bird Flu to. Knowing they had to make a cure before using this they quickly got more scientist only to fail at finding a cure. That was not the reason they stopped. When they tested this they found that birds dead or alive would mutate and fly around killing anything they saw that they were not suppose to kill. They were smart and obedient only listening to one person. That person was Kim Jong IL.

End of part 1



© 2012 Davey Jones


Author's Note

Davey Jones
Hope you like it I really tried to write this Stroy Novel
I will make Part 2 if there is a certian number of view and Reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on March 26, 2012
Last Updated on March 26, 2012
Tags: Action