Famous markets in Agra

Famous markets in Agra

A Story by htr blog
"

Here is the list of famous markets in Agra

"

The Uniqueness of markets of Agra is that every store offer you something new and something different.Let it be the art,craft, or other sovinier.The vicinity of Agra is beautified at the time of festivals, its all colourfull and happening environment. Decorated with the craft and the color of culture.The famous market of Agra displays the best during the celebrations.

<a href="">famous markets in Agra</a>

The first every tourist shop from the famous markets of Agra is the replica of Taj Mahal. Similary the other marble crafted products like Marble ash trays,marble vases,marble ornamental boxes.The other product which is very famous about is leather.

The Leather markets of Agra offer you a very vast collection of leather boots,belts,bags,slipper or jacket.The another items which is bought from Agra is Rugs and carpets. You can choose from a wide range of mats, rugs, wall hangings and carpets. You can buy carpets of any possible design.

Tips for shopping in famous market in Agra:

  • While shopping in Agra, be watchful about the nature of stone and marble items. One method for distinguishing is that the bona fide marble is murky and does not enable light to go through.
  • Abstain from running shopping with drivers or aides at they have a tendency to get substantial commissions, making your things exorbitant.
  • Mastercards are acknowledged at all the shops.

© 2018 htr blog


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on March 31, 2018
Last Updated on March 31, 2018
Tags: travel

Author