3 Wishes [Part 1]

3 Wishes [Part 1]

A Story by Bill Deathshoes

                                   

Jack was soothed by the warmth of the fire. He stared as the flames flickered gracefully, rising up and down. Sipping some hot chocolate, he stood up and walked to the kitchen. He gently placed the empty mug into the dishwasher before his phone started playing a very repetitive tune. Jack's friend Xavier immediately answered as soon as the phone hit Jack's ear. Out of breath, his friend exclaimed that a spirit was roaming around town, with a dark brown ponytail and a purple bath robe. Jack's first reaction was a quiet chuckle. "Stop laughing!" Xavier yelled. "I saw him, he freaked the hell out of me." Jack smiled. But, he twisted his head quickly as his parents screamed throughout the whole house. Glass was being shattered. He tapped the phone button and slammed it on the counter, fleeing up the stairs as fast as he could. "Mom, Dad!" He burst into his parents bedroom. They had the most scared, worried faces Jack had ever seen. An enormous hand with cracked fingernails the size of dinner plates appeared to be smashed through the glass window. The hand looked almost invisible, like a ghost. It swept though the bedroom, spinning the bed and pushing everything away in the process. Jack's parents screamed everytime the bed moved an inch. But, they were smart. They scrambled out of the warm covers and dashed to Jack, hugging him and kissing his hair. His dad then searched frantically for a weapon. He found an axe hung up in the closet. Gripping the axe as tightly as he could, he swung it. It penetrated the ghostly hand and the hand poured out a litre of normal blood. The almost invisible hand grabbed the poor man in a fist and lifted him off the ground. "I love all of you!" Jack's father yelled with tears pouring down his face. Jack and his mom yelled and reached out, but he was gone.

© 2015 Bill Deathshoes


Author's Note

Bill Deathshoes
Tell me if you thought the story was entertaining, and tell me if there were any errors. A lso, what should I add in part 2?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on November 7, 2015
Last Updated on November 7, 2015
Tags: genie, fantasy, action, rude, mean, wishes, flames, parents, Jack

Author

Bill Deathshoes
Bill Deathshoes

Sault Ste Marie, MI, Canada



About
Hey, I am a young writer looking to tell stories. I love Adventure, Horror, and Comedy books. Check me out and give me feedback if you like my stories! more..

Writing