The Golden Yarn Ball

The Golden Yarn Ball

A Story by BlueShadow

The Gold Yarn Ball


In a castle long ago, there lived a young woman named Jane Milton who had been the weaver of a castle that was very large and prominent. Jane Milton loved weaving hats, pants, socks, and shirts out of her favorite kind of thread, gold. Golden thread was rare and valuable and was extraordinarily hard to get. It was thin, beautiful, durable, useful, and shiny. Jane loved making clothes for herself, her castle, and just for fun. It was long and arduous work, but Jane loved doing it anyway.

One day, King Peter had come from the king’s chair and wanted a pair of golden socks with the castle’s emblem on it. Jane had responded that she would be very happy doing this and proceded to make a beautiful pair of golden socks that were so intricate and complex that they made the king smile in delight. Jane was so glad that she was able to make something so beautiful, as it had taken her a long time.

Jane loved making socks and shirts with different patterns, motifs, images, and other things that made her job so enjoyable and fun. Jane was an extraordinarily patient and kind woman, so people throughout the castle were very happy when she made her clothes on the loom. Jane loved being able to make beautiful clothes that were unique, original, and creative.

Jane was so happy to have been able to make so many beautiful clothes that made people in the castle beam with joy and wear it. Jane was so grateful that she was able to have a job that was difficult yet rewarding, and interesting yet fun. Jane Milton was so good at making golden clothing, remarkable for its shine, luster, and durability. Jane loved her job and thought she was doing everyone a favor.

© 2022 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on July 1, 2022
Last Updated on July 1, 2022

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing