Spiritual Ointment

Spiritual Ointment

A Story by BlueShadow

   If you are going through a crisis, difficulty, or problem, I recommend that you pray to God about your problems and try to ask God for help. I believe that God is real, and that he loves us no matter what we’re going through. God loves us because we are precious to him and we matter to him. God is like our personal bodyguard who we can trust and worship. Worshipping God is important to any ordinary person because of the amount of love and trust he gives us. God is extremely caring and loves us because he is our heavenly father. God is important to us because he makes us better people through divine intervention and divine guidance. God is our caretaker and lover and he loves us because we mean something to him.

Difficult situations, like a divorce or abuse, can cause strife in our lives and often times the things we have to go through in our lives is very painful or challenging and can make us feel like we have nowhere to go. I guarantee that going through something painful or dreadful can make our lives more unbearable. In order to combat woes and worries like financial difficulties or stresses, pray to God openly and honestly and tell him all your worries, sorrows, and pains. God loves us because we are genuinely precious to him. I think that reading the Bible and praying is of great importance because through it we can become closer to God and let him heal us of our sorrows and worries. God loves us unconditionally and letting him take care of us makes our lives better and brings us closer to our higher power. 

God is loving in character and demonstrates a profound and deep concern for our problems in life. God loves us because we are his adopted children. I think that one of the reasons why God loves us so much is that we are so little and he is so big. God is so powerful that omnipotence is something that makes people feel very minute in comparison to him. God loves us because he is someone who has a great and real concern for our difficulties in life. I think that praying is like “virtual ointment”, something that can alleviate and combat our worries and woes. God is someone who loves us and can help us get rid of any problems we may have in life. 

I love God because having someone who really cares about us and our happiness brings me great joy and delight. Because I love God, I am able to feel more empathy not only for myself, but for others as well. Having a good relationship with God makes me feel better about myself and makes me feel like I am making a good decision in my life. God cares about us because we bring God joy when we prosper. I love being able to pray and have someone who really cares about us. Having a good relationship with God makes me feel happy because I know that someone who is higher in power than me can guide me through life’s tragedies. God is someone who I really love. In return, God loves me and understands my concerns in life. 

I think that having a good relationship with God is vital in our lives because we are not able to know everything that will happen in our existence. Loving God and being able to pray to him at least once a day may bring huge and unexpected changes in our lives, like better emotional stability, having a more selfless heart, and being more kind to others. Being able to pray to God is a wonderful thing, something that I am grateful for. God loves you and knows that you are weaker than him, making his love and guidance more special. 

I hope that in writing this I was able to convince and teach you about God’s power, selflessness, and kindness towards others. God brings great joy to us through his mercy and love. God understands that we are not as powerful as him. Prayer is a great spiritual gift that you can use in your times of worry. God loves us because we are valuable to him. Prayer brings you closer to God. 

© 2024 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on April 16, 2024
Last Updated on April 17, 2024

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing